New Member - wondering where everyone is from?

Curious to know upon reading the Faqs, Forum Guidelines, etc. if the majority of members reside in England, Wales as opposed to the USA as I got the impression from reading that this particular forum is essentially for or patronized mostly by those redising outside the USA. Am I correct?

5 Likes

welcome to the group Boilermaker i am originally from england but been living in Southern Ireland almost 40 years now. think this forum has plenty of people from all different countries.

3 Likes

…and Straya, mate

It’s an international forum with members from all over the world. There was even a Kiwi but she buggered off

4 Likes

Hello Marty.We are not fussy.You can come from wherever you like even Yorkshire :wink:

6 Likes

Hello and Welcome to the forum Boilermaker73

3 Likes

Hello bm23.
I am in England and welcome to a worldwide wonderful forum.

2 Likes

Hello Boilermaker73; Welcome To The Forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello Boilermaker73 -
I am from the USA.

2 Likes

I am English but choose to live in France…Wonderful LIFE here and your right in as much as most are Brits but cant see that is an issue as people we talk internationally I believe. Wecome the door is open…

2 Likes

Cymru -Wales :wales:

2 Likes

I am in England

2 Likes

Italy, but born and bred in Britain from Italian parents who emigrated there in 60s. I’ve been living here now for thirty years. :uk: :it:

2 Likes

Hiya Boilermaker and welcome to the forum!
I’m living in Sussex in the south of England, not far from the coast although originally from London.

5 Likes

Welcome Boiler.

I’m am from the land of sunshine, amazing coastlines, the big five, the best quality meat which is why we love to braai (barbecue) and of course, Rugby. :rugby_football:

The big five, you haven’t really lived if you haven’t see them in the wild.

6 Likes

Hi Boilermaker , I live in the Malvern Hills in England.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Boilermaker, I come from Yorkshire…All flat caps and pigeons…
Flat Caps

5 Likes

Down by the seaside, near Portsmouth. :smiley:

2 Likes

not that far from me then

2 Likes

I’m British, not English-----------)

2 Likes

North Coast of Scotland for us, can see the Orkney Isles from here too.

6 Likes