New Member - wondering where everyone is from?

Not really, West Sussex but just over thirty minutes away from Brighton on the train, assuming it’s actually running on time or hasn’t been cancelled :wink:

2 Likes

Not before saying Ki ora though. :wink:

2 Likes

<<< Checks were the Rugby fixtures are.
And find out where Wales IS.
:rofl: All the way 2 Brains Pie Shopee

3 Likes

You know Maesteg ?

3 Likes

Middle of England where Robin Hood came from .

3 Likes

Alas No. Did try 2 find >> Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Once. But I ran outta breath.
:rofl: All the way 2 >> Yr Wyddfa

2 Likes

I just wondered about your comment about Wales.

3 Likes

Ditto
<< Wondered why a Scot used “Visitor” without ref to RSA. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve been to Maesteg

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Boilermam, I live in the SW of England…

1 Like

Here ya go !

2 Likes

Thank you.
Appols 4 intrusion. Often wondered.
Jägermeister’s all round asseblief

2 Likes

Welcome @boilermaker73

I’m European, born in England.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @boilermaker73. I live in the hidden gem of a county, Northamptonshire.

1 Like

Welcome boilermaker73, I live in a city with a rich history, we have had the romans and the vikings ( not at the same time obviously) , a medieval gated city wall surrounds it although not completely, then we have the beautiful minster, and, we are the capital of Yorkshire, the biggest county in Britain, where am I. ? York of course…

3 Likes

I’ve got a friend who can say that fluently any time …and as many times, as he’s asked to say it. He’s not Welsh either. We’re always amazed. :slight_smile:

I live the South of England where Surrey, Hampshire and Berkshire meet up. A nice area and It’s where I was brought up, lived and grown old.

1 Like

Live in just about the middle of Texas. It’s not in the middle of nowhere but I can see it from here.

2 Likes