"New Kip" will you vote for them?

He did so because of all the flak from tory MP’s who were continually receiving mail from tory supporters willing to defect if a referendum was not offered. He was already wounded by the large number of UKIP votes in the previous election.

1 Like

Im going to wait for Puke-ip to be formed.

2 Likes

Is this a “wind up” ?! :smirk:

I thought “New Kip” was the currency of Laos ? :wink: :laughing:

I can’t find any info on Farage and a new political party - and to answer the question, No, I would never ever vote for him.

Cameron was pushed into giving the public a vote.

In the lead up to that vote, you had two players willing to get behind Independence from the EU.

Boris & Nigel F.

It is my opinion that, without Nigel Farage, we would not have had a leave vote, Boris was fumbling & bumbling, Nigel did just enough to get us over the line.

Now we are out & people, especially the remainers, are still huffing and puffing.

For me, my opinion was that we should be OUT, and I thank Nigel Farage, more than any others, for getting us there.

2 Likes

Yes, that doesn’t contradict my understanding of the situation.

I don’t remember that being said at the time, it sounds more like a story Farage might have invented after the event. :102:

Cameron’s big mistake, or miscalculation, was his absolute confidence in the referendum going against Brexit. He wouldn’t have even considered allowing it had he thought there was a possibility of the result being in favour of leaving the EU. He knew his political career would be over if he lost, and he wouldn’t have risked that without believing it was highly unlikely. None of that suggests he was overly concerned about UKIP votes.

1 Like

This made me snort-laugh in a most most unladylike manner :joy:

3 Likes

I can still remember David Dimbleby’s face and voice as he announced WE’RE OUT!!

Boris was sitting on the fence, wondering which direction would be best for his career. One minute he couldn’t make up his mind, and the next minute he was suddenly “passionate” about leaving the EU. Well call me cynical, but really? :102:

3 Likes

A bit like Jockeys rushing to get on the best Race Horse & then claiming they won the Grand National

3 Likes

What was so memorable about it? It looked pretty typical of a current affairs presenter’s usual facial expression and voice. :017:

He looked ultra pissed off!

1 Like

He looked pretty neutral to me, but then I hadn’t already made my mind up about what he was going to look like beforehand. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@Boot ,. Just Google, Nigel Farage and new Kip party Boot, and take your pick!!
Apparently it will be based on a Facebook style platform ??
Donkeyman! :+1::grin::+1:

@Harbal l thought you didn’t have a telly ??
You old fraud !
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

I haven’t had a telly for the last 6 years, what makes you think I do?

I already tried that @Donkeyman - I couldn’t find any news about Farage for this year - the most recent links I could find were from about a year ago.

Perhaps you can post a link to the article you read about it? :kissing_heart:

@Harbal , You just said you thought Dimbleberries face looked normal !!
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

LD posted a video. :102:

I like him Donkeyman.

1 Like

Well stop it at once. :018:

:blush: