"New Kip" will you vote for them?

Nigel Farage has launched yet another political party to be dubbed
“New-Kip” ??
Will you be voting for them, and why ??
Donkeyman! :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

I will need to know what his policies are before I say yea or nay.

2 Likes

Is this yet another Nigel Farage party?

I thought he quit Reform U.K.?

Whether I know their policies or not, I don’t think I could vote for a party with such a nonsensical name. What can the KIP stand for? Kingdom Independence Party? Makes no sense at all :102:

Isn’t that just a nickname? I can’t believe they’d really call it that?

Or perhaps they would! :rofl:

1 Like

Nothing would surprise me with that nutjob :roll_eyes: :rofl:

He is Farage, what more do you need to know?

1 Like

No I won’t, I try not to get involved in foreign politics.

Well at first glance, it would seem that Nigel is not very popular on this
forum ?
Just one sort of maybe would vote for him so far ?
What has he done wrong??

He’s a fake. I don’t believe he is motivated by an ideological conviction; he just wants to be somebody important. He likes to stand on a platform while people clap and cheer him. The way he would hurl abuse at other members of the European Parliament was embarrassing; pure grandstanding, and nothing else. He would insult and offend anybody just to make himself look a hero in the eyes of his bigoted supporters.

2 Likes

There, always, has to be an opportunity to vote in a way that puts the frighteners on the big Parties.

NF did that, quite well, up to recent elections, and I assume that Boris has to find a way of not ending up with a split vote.

I’d like to know why NF walked away.

If there is only one Party, big and heavy enough to keep winning, how else can you get their attention?

Can you name a Politician who isn’t?

1 Like

@Tedc , So now the vote so far is only two( sort of maybe) votes for Nigel ?
I think we can include me in the maybe vote, which brings us to three maybe
votes for Nigel ! I suspect that two years ago these three maybe’s would
have been entirely in favour of NF ??For myself, l lost confidence in him
when he stood down half of his GE candidates just before the ballot,And l
worry that the same will happen again?
However, We do need another party to vote for, so who can it be ?

1 Like

What he has to say!

Without NF and his UKIP, Cameron would have not given us the referendum. I always want to hear what NF has to say :+1:

3 Likes

Well said! A populist and a snake oil salesman

1 Like

I think most politicians have scruples to some extent, whereas he doesn’t seem to be troubled by any.

One word - NEVER

Indeed. I really don’t understand all the criticisms levelled at Nigel, probably through ignorance.

All these people say is that he ‘stood down’, so is not to be trusted. Their problem is that they seem unaware why he stood down on that occasion, so perhaps I may be allowed to explain.

When he was standing for parliament that time, under the banner of UKIP, he made an agreement with Boris that he should stand down his party on the grounds that splitting the right-wing vote between the Tories and UKIP could allow Labour to take over the government, and I think we all (except for the Marxists) know what a disaster that would be.

Consequently, I agree that he did the right thing under the circumstances.

Sadly, due to misunderstanding, many people seem now to mistrust NF,

As for this new party ‘New Kip’, which I agree is a silly name, his intention I believe is misguided and the result with be only to split the right-wing vote further. How many of these new right-wing parties do we now have? UKIP, Reform UK, The Brexit Party, even BNP and National Front?

Certainly, I believe that UKIP, Reform UK, The Brexit Party, and Nigel’s new party should unite and pool their supporters and their votes. Splitting the votes is completely counter-productive.

5 Likes

I don’t follow politics very closely, so I may have got this wrong, but I seem to think Cameron agreed to a referendum to appease his own party members, whose support he needed in order to ensure his continued leadership of the party. I’m sure Farage is delighted to take credit for it, but, in truth, it was nothing to do with him.