New King, New Year - His Christmas Message

He may well be a patron and open buildings , events etc etc but does he actually support any of these charities with hard cash I wonder ?

I expect he does. But surely thatā€™s a personal question. And if he made an announcement every time he donated to charity heā€™d get ridiculed for that too.

1 Like

He wouldnā€™t need to make an announcement and why would he be ridiculed for being generous ?

Oh heā€™d be slated somehow for picking up the slack that the government should be doing. (At least that would be his excuse, seeing as how he isnā€™t political anā€™ allā€¦)

Well Iā€™ve just posted some, so was expecting some complimentary post from you about his donations.

1 Like

Pixie you do realise who the government money comes from do you?

I donā€™t know how much his donations were but seeing has he has just inherited a fortune ( free from inheritance tax unlike his poorer subjects ) from one of the worlds richest women I should hope it would be generous .

I see that this was in one of the links
ā€˜The Fuel Bank Foundation said financial donations, sent to the King in condolence cards after the death of the late Queen, have been passed on to the charity along with an undisclosed donation from Charles via the Prince of Walesā€™s Charitable Fund.ā€™

I canā€™t think what sort of sycophantic idiots send money to one of the worlds wealthiest men but at least they have gone to a worthier cause

Once again, people are guessing about other folks and what they may or may not do, then, state it as fact, this has to stop!