New House New Project

Delete

It’s looking absolutely stunning, Summer!

What a difference!

Well done, all your hard work was well worth it. :grinning:

I’ve been busy refurbishing the Georgian door… its not perfect but it looks a lot better. Still waiting for the new windows but the company have said they should be fitted in the next couple of weeks so fingers crossed

5 Likes

Thanks for the photos & the update, and I hope that your window fitting goes to plan Summer.
Meantime your Georgian door looks pretty good to me if that last photo is anything to go by.
:023:

1 Like

@summer Hi Summer :slightly_smiling_face: you have done a great job the door looks lovely and was worth all the effort.
Such a beautiful character house, I hope it will be finished soon so you can enjoy it.

1 Like

Thankyou the door took me days… as I said its not perfect but I tried

1 Like

I can’t believe it…just had a telephone call…my windows are being fitted tomorrow…yay!!!

They were ordered in May so its a big day :slight_smile: :grinning:

4 Likes

@summer …fantastic news things are on the move before the Yorkshire winter sets in… :icon_cool:

1 Like

Great news Summer! :grinning:

Windows are being installed right now…I’m staying out of the way :slight_smile:

1 Like

My windows look blinkin gorgeous…I know I must bore people with this thread but some people like art some their gardens or crafts or music…with me its my windows :slight_smile: …oh and my other house renovations

1 Like

All credit to you Julia, a proper job well done … :+1:

1 Like

Thought I would show you my new porch its not completed yet as it still needs the red slate roof putting on. I’m excited that I finally have a build date for the extension May 8th so Ill be boring you all with the progress…

9 Likes

That looks so beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The porch is beautiful … and so is the Hare!

1 Like

Thanks everyone…Tabs the Hare is Dave Meatball Tinker named as such by my grandkids …he gets into lots of photos I share with the family …he is a star especially wearing the ribbon around his neck placed there by Isobella my 9yr old step granddaughter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love your new porch, Summer - it looks perfect for your lovely house.

1 Like

Can anyone believe it…the build has actually started its 14months since we moved in so its been a long time waiting getting planning and finally getting a builder we felt confident with…anyway this is the result so far!

20220510_161943|450x600

I will update as it progresses…can’t wait for a kitchen to be installed but I’ve been warned its a 16 week build

4 Likes

Great news, good luck with it Julia, hope it all goes well… :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Barry…a skip just arrived to take the rubble away…its so busy five builders all working hard…yay :slight_smile:

2 Likes