New House New Project

Ouch - not a pretty sight!

1 Like

should be done by christmas.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

What a huge job you took on Summer :slightly_smiling_face: I couldn’t stand the upheaval these days .
I am sure it will be worth it in the end and something to be proud of.

1 Like

Sod’s law Summer, whenever we take the roof off the weather is almost guaranteed to change…

Good luck though, looks like the felt and laths will be on before much longer… :wink:

1 Like

OK a quick update…the roof is on …yay!! But because we are living in the house as its renovated they are now taking down. Some internal walls…thought I would.shock you with my state of the art kitchen as it is now…

Its a bit dusty :slight_smile: I cant wait to show the after pics when the kitchen is fitted in about 6 weeks time

2 Likes

Hi

I just know it will look classy and absolutely stunning

1 Like

Thought I would add a few pics of progress so far…builders have said another few weeks and It will be done…honest can’t wait

These are of the kitchen the units are not that colour thats the plastic protection they are grey and white …the quartz was templated yesterday and it will take a couple of weeks to arrive and be fitted…I will post pics of the rest of the extension later

3 Likes

I’ve just arrived in time for coffee then?

You’ve done well @summer … almost there. :grin:

Call around any time Gummy :slight_smile:

So near yet so far d00d :slight_smile:

Ooh. That looks nice @summer

1 Like

should be done for Christmas,looks lovely…Like your floor tiles

1 Like

thanks summer but I’m real frightened to come back atm - it sounds so scary and different?

1 Like

Thought I would do a quick update
Its looking more lived in :slight_smile:
Still doing the bedroom and the bathrooms

2 Likes

Looks fantastic !

1 Like

summer correct me if I’m wrong ; no not you muddy ; is that in Bradford or did you move?

It looks beautiful, Summer!

1 Like

I have never lived in Bradford Gumbud although I used to work in Shipley… I live just North of Harrogate North Yorkshire I moved here over a year ago but not from Bradford

Thankyou Mags and Muddy :slight_smile: