New Glasses

Got them last week, ordered another pair where the lens reacts to the light…over £300 ,but well pleased with them, my left eye is extremely week, so it’s just great that I can see better,:slight_smile:

1 Like

They look great, really suit you Pauline!
You wear them, they don’t ‘wear’ you!

Awww, thank you Rhian, my left eye is so weak,…:slight_smile:

I got brown frames this time, my black framed ones, were a bit harsh on my face at my age, think these frames soften the face a little more.

Black frames suit my young son, he wears them for driving.

Hi Pauline - yes the reactolite glasses are good. I used to have some. Nowadays though I have some separate bifocal sun glasses.

Your glasses look nice - they really suit you.:slight_smile:

Excellent news.
If your eye is extremely weak could getting cataract surgery be the long term? I know it was for me.

They look really nice, Pauline. I’ve had loads of different colours for my frames, red, green, purple, black, brown and now on blue…:smiley:

Did you colour your hair to match your frames , cranberry? :lol:

It took me ages to choose the frames, I then ended up ordering the same pair, with a lens that reacts to the light, it goes brown in sunlight,

Thanks for the compliment,:-)…my son didn’t even notice they were different, not until I got right into his face,:lol::lol:

I’ve been resorting to cheap-o’s since maybe 5-6 years ago. I used to have 18/20 vision, but a lifetime on a computer will take it’s toll. Yours look great and really do suit you to a tee, Pauline.

Mr Demille, I’m ready for my close-up.:

Thank you, I like yours as well, you don’t look very old, you certainly look young…:slight_smile:

Thanks! Disc golf is the fountain of youth. That and a lotta beer.

And…
Action!

They look very good on you Plankton
Subtle, barely noticeable but distinguished too

cor Pauline, you look great…:wink:

Very smart, Pauline.

Thank you my darling,

Thanks Tiff, they are quite a bit bigger than my last pair, I’m just grateful that I can see.

Thank God for glasses…:slight_smile:

Thanks!

Amen to that sister.

They don’t fit very well Pauline.

They’re supposed to rest on your nose, not your cheek. I’d hate to wear specs like that. But I know some people do.