New Glasses

…some wear bigger than mine…I love emmmm…I’ve been told by many people I look better with glasses, not sure to take that as a compliment or an insult…:lol::lol:

They fit extremely well…I trod on my other pair, good job I did as my left eye is very weak. I can see so much better out of that eye now,:slight_smile:

Some wear glasses as a fashion accessory, when they don’t need to, but like me they look better in glasses.some of them…

Hey I’ve just noticed yours, there lower on your cheeks than mine,:lol::lol::mrgreen:

Pauline and Plankton, you both have made good choices with the frames! You are beautiful in them Pauline.

Plankton, you little devil! Golf makes a person look this mischievous, I better practice my swing. :wink:

Thank you RN for the compliment, I’m extremely chuffed with them as I can see so much clearer in my left eye with these glasses,:smiley:

Oooh - I like those, Pauline!:smiley:

I need some new ones - but - am waiting for further eye surgery and the optician says no point until that is done.

Daughter & I have eye tests soon. Our year is up, actually it’s been longer than a year, ruddy Covid!

I appreciate that. Full reach back, full send!

Mine don’t touch my cheeks, even when I smile (which is not very often). Perhaps it’s just a personal thing, please ignore.