New forum suggestion

Are you still holding a grudge because I don’t want to be your pal, Game Boy? :roll:

You’re a weird one Harbal … perhaps he just doesn’t have such a high opinion of you as say ,… :102: you do?

It’s all attention seeking you know … have you thought of asking to have this thread moved to General Health.

What have you got against paroxysms, Morticia?

It’s no good trying to get round me now, Morticia. :018:

If I cared where the thread resided, I would have put it where I wanted it to be in the first place. :cool:

Some people have to have the last word, Harbal…Well Husband says that, I dont think he is talking about me… because he is looking a No.1 Son, Saber the Pussy Cat normally…:lol:

feels to me as well… like you were stamping your feet when you said that and toys slung…quote Harbal…If I cared where the thread resided, I would have put it where I wanted it to be in the first place. Unquote Harbal…:wink:

You know Dianne … I really do think Harbal should thank us both nicely for listening to him.

Well at least… Harbal isn’t ‘run of the mill’…he’s just quirky! :slight_smile:

You just want a hug off him so are pandering to his shy, insecure side which craves nurturing.

Thank you, both, very much. :023: :001:

[quote=“Artangel, post: 2122012”]
Well at least… Harbal isn’t ‘run of the mill’…

Unlike you then Art…

Aye? I get enough hugs and kisses off my boyfriend to pander to someone who is dreadfully neglected! :lol:

You can give him all the TLC that he needs!!

Is an ingrowing toenail terminal, I don’t want to post it in the General Health are with out checking first

Ooh Arty…do tell…do I need a new hat? :wink:

No hat needed! Pauline.
I am not the marrying kind…

He’s lucky to have you,Art…:slight_smile:

I suppose a toenail is terminal in as much as it is at the very end of your foot. :102:

You mean you’re not a one man woman … just kidding, honest. :lol:

Be careful with an ingrown toenail…it could turn nasty…get it checked out.

Morti!..I’m not stirring it honest…only joking Art…:slight_smile:

I’m smiling demurely at you … I mean , who cares.
We all have off-days… :lol::lol::lol: