New forum suggestion

Noticing the number of threads lately that have a common theme, perhaps a dedicated part of the site where they can be posted is called for:

Announce your operation, or any other ongoing medical treatment. :roll:

Its already taken care of…General Health :cool:

As much as I like this place … I don’t think I’d want to announce my impending OPs, death, whatever.

1 Like

Well it’s not just about you, d00d, some people would relish the opportunity to publicise their terminal illness.

As much as I appreciate any signs of friendliness, I need to keep communications upbeat. I am but a username. Let that slip and I’m on the rocky road to the last rites.

You are more than a username D00d. Just sayin’ :smiley:

So am I. I am a NUMBER!

True. :slight_smile:

The truth is of no concern in this matter, Mups. :018:

which one? :smiley:

Well I’m several numbers, really. National insurance number when I’m dealing with the government, NHS number with the NHS, and as far as the DVLA are concerned, I am my driving licence number. There are more besides, I imagine.

Harbal :slight_smile: we take our General Health forum very seriously.

I suggest you respect it and anyone else’s misfortune with illness on this forum.

Indeed, because one never knows what may be round the corner for them. regarding their own health, it can happen in a moment…misfortune with ones health…so always respect those in poor health who want to talk about and receive support from their fellow members on this forum…

I agree, by posting about ones medical status, helpful information and advice can be gleaned by other members who have experienced the same thing…

1 Like

I sympathise with anyone who is ill, mags, but telling me about their operation won’t cure them.

But I will do as you say, and respect people’s right to boast about their operations.

Well if they ever go rummaging about in my insides, Foxy, I can assure you that you will not be having the pleasure of reading all about it on this forum. :018:

So I have to put up with hearing about your operation just in case I have one of my own that I need to tell you about? :102:

You are all right, it isn’t my place to criticise, but it seems such a strange thing to do. :slight_smile:

boast…OMG…

I don’t see a number :102:

I can only ‘guess’ who this is about.