New forum suggestion

I choose my words carefully, Dianne. :001:

Everybody seems to be at it, Bratti.

[size=“5”]666[/size] :077:

:wink:

Of course not. You have a choice to read it or not.
If you choose to read it then you should also be responsible for the consequences of reading it. That part is on you.

We ARE old folks Herbal with old folk problems. If you can’t handle it then perhaps you aren’t cut out for forum life. :102:

Is there some sort of battle going on?

Yes, I know, but I’m a mean spirited grump, and I like to look for things to complain about. :slight_smile:

Or the forum isn’t cut out for me. I think you should all leave now, please. :001:

Yes, spitty, they’re all getting at me for complaining about them. :frowning:

I would never believe anybody wants to boast about a serious illness Harbal and think you need to retract that horrid thought
we all say stuff in jest but that is very harsh

I don’t think I would feel very good about myself if I started pretending to be interested in the medical conditions of people I barely know in order to portray myself as a “caring person”, Dianne. But you are right, it would have been better to say nothing.

42?:slight_smile:

No, Tiffany, I don’t have the answer to the meaning of everything. :slight_smile:

You seem to have social issues. I do also which makes it a real challenge at times but it’s a learning experience and you are learning.

Haha. You’re sure a cocky fellow. Can I use that word here?
I guess I’ll soon find out. It’s not meant as a swear word. More like cheeky.

I’m as timid as a mouse out in the real world, Bratti. I wouldn’t dare be a cocky fellow where people can get to me. :001:

Herbal, l don’t think it would be a good idea to have a section like that.

Say, a member with an illness or had an operation was either new, or not so popular. Naturally, they would probably not receive as much sympathy as a well known, or popular member.

I think the section would become awkward and might be upsetting for some.

Oh I see. You wouldn’t dare be that way in real life to face real life people but you will do it here cause we aren’t real.
Yeah. Ok. I am starting to understand your perception now. :cool:

I think you must have a chronic mental illness if you take anything H posts as serious.

Isn’t life a terminal illness anyway? None of us get out of this alive. Just make the most of what you have left.

I’m not an unsympathetic person, Art, but I find that my capacity for sympathising drastically diminishes when people come looking for it.