New force in nature

Amazing!..:shock:

I had one of those when l were a kid !!
I used to it it wiv a whip to make it spin !!

Donkeyman!

I did read about this and thought it was totally fascinating, even though l didn’t really understand it fully!

Well you’re one up on me, Angel.

I didn’t understand it at all!

I don’t think they have discovered anything really, they just want to ensure the Hadron Collider will be financed for another year…:009:

Even in space, they only know something is there due to its effect on something that really is there…So astronomers are looking for spaces where nothing is there.:017:

Yes. Fascinating, isn’t it?

Just think. In a few hundred years we’ll have starships travelling at warp speeds to systems light years away. Just think what we’ll find out there.

Er… oh no… the Borg! :shock:

A few hundred years!!!
Do you think we will still be here ??

D man!!

Yes, but as Borgs! We’ll have been assimilated.
Believe me, they’re even worse than the EU.

Personally I think we’ll regress…Progress can not be sustained for ever…:009: The human race will destroy itself from within…Just saying…:069:

You mean like a jellyfish JBR ??
How disgusting !!

Donkeyman!

Wyatt will happen when the universe starts contracting then OGF ??

D  Man!!

By that time the world will be a different place Donkeyman, nothing that we need to worry about…

No, nothing like jellyfish. You need to watch Star Trek TNG or Star Trek Voyager (but if the latter remember to put in your ear plugs when Captain Janeway speaks through her nose!).

We’ll no longer need to travel at warp speed to get to the next star system.

True JB, it will come to us…:wink:

And eventually we’ll bump into each other!

Ooooer! Will that create anuvver big bang then ??

D man!

I’m still learning how to operate in this forum.

Well that one worked. :023:

Now to get down to some nitty gritty!

Maybe you would like to start by introducing yourself to to the forum members in the Introductions here …

… our members can then give you a welcome to the Forum. :slight_smile: