New force in nature

There’ll be no ‘Tossing’ in Foxy’s kitchen Donkeyman…:shock::smiley:

Ah, well, that’s because of those damned muons.

Ooooer?

D. Man!

You mean you read through every post made on the forum, Mags. I applaud your attention to duty, but surely you shouldn’t have to spend your entire life doing that. I know that I couldn’t do it.

On the other hand, I suppose that one big advantage would be that you must learn a great deal.

I’m a practical bloke, if I can’t build it or obtain a drawing for it I don’t want to waste time on it…:017:

Here you are. A technical drawing of it (you’ll need to click to enlarge it).

Hi

There are very strong forces in the Universe which have yet to be discovered.

The attraction between women and shoes being one of the strongest.

Ha ha I might be struggling a bit with that JB…:shock:

No. Click it to enlarge it and there it is, right in the middle of the screen. A highly enlarged view of course.

How did you manage to get a map of the universe so small JB…:surprised:

No, not the universe. It’s a muon.

Amazing!..:shock:

I had one of those when l were a kid !!
I used to it it wiv a whip to make it spin !!

Donkeyman!

I did read about this and thought it was totally fascinating, even though l didn’t really understand it fully!

Well you’re one up on me, Angel.

I didn’t understand it at all!

I don’t think they have discovered anything really, they just want to ensure the Hadron Collider will be financed for another year…:009:

Even in space, they only know something is there due to its effect on something that really is there…So astronomers are looking for spaces where nothing is there.:017:

Yes. Fascinating, isn’t it?

Just think. In a few hundred years we’ll have starships travelling at warp speeds to systems light years away. Just think what we’ll find out there.

Er… oh no… the Borg! :shock:

A few hundred years!!!
Do you think we will still be here ??

D man!!

Yes, but as Borgs! We’ll have been assimilated.
Believe me, they’re even worse than the EU.

Personally I think we’ll regress…Progress can not be sustained for ever…:009: The human race will destroy itself from within…Just saying…:069: