New covid jab being brought forward

Hi

I have had Covid twice, on one occasion when I was in a bay on a Covid Ward, i was the only one of the 4 in my bay who survived.

Those that died were not all elderly or ill, some where young and fit.

well touch wood,i am 82 and a traveller, as in six months abroad, so i have already had six covid jabs, i will be gone before the new one comes out, else i would have that too.

Gone as in Dead Crabby?

I had this sort of exchange in real street.

I hope that’s gone as in gone travelling . Crabby.

i will let you know Eliza, mmmm or perhaps i wont…

tickets booked and paid for, my bedroom if aired and ready, i just need to make it to the plane…

2 Likes

Safe journey Crabby, which ever way you end up going…
:grin:

cheers pal, i dont miss here as much when i’m there as i miss there when i’m here…lol
its a very cheap place to live and helps manage the pension…

1 Like

well enjoy your time left here on Earth , doing what you like doing best .
Dont miss your plane . :crossed_fingers:
Byeee

Bon voyage :wink:

Was it Sir Walter Scott who said about his Antarctic Exploration…“When I’m there [in the Antarctic] I miss my home and family and wish I was back in England”…“And when I’m home with my family in England, I miss being out in Antarctica and wish I was there”…

Wish you were here.

1 Like

I have never had the flu jab but I will have the covid one.

no pal, Sir Walter Scott wrote Ivanhoe among other novels
Scott of the antartic was a different Scott altogether Robert Falcon Scott [i looked it up]
but the feeling he described was how i often feel…
and Muddy i too refuse the flue jab, but to date i have had six covid injections

I get my flu and covid jabs on the 16th of November.

Wasn’t it ‘Ivanhoe’ who shot the apple off his sons head with a crossbow Crabby? And then went to conquer the South Pole?
:017:

no that was capt oates? oaks? i remember he ran in the grand national …over to your

1 Like

Yes I remember his famous saying Crabby…“Kiss me Hardy!”
:astonished:

they say he died then…but he didnt, he was drummed out of the service for being gay