New covid jab being brought forward

Not for me folks. I haven’t had any of the jabs and never will.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve lost count of how many we’ve had.
It’s true they don’t stop you from getting it but they do alleviate the symptoms.
I can vouch for that.

You can’t prove that though.

1 Like

We had the first 3 so we could go on holiday.

My son never had any and caught covid from us as we came back from holiday. We just had dry throats. He was no worse than us despite having no jabs.

My daughter and her hubby caught covid in 2020 and it was no worse than a bad cold for a week. Neither of them had any of the jabs. Since Mrs Fox and me had covid back in 2021 all the people we know to have caught covid since, have all been vaccinated…And there have been quite a few…

There’s a new variant a bit like Omicron, so they have brought the vaccine effort forward. I’m not planning to have the vaccination. I think I had something like 4 vaccines after having covid.

2 Likes

There’s always a new variant, how else would they peddle a new vaccine…
It’s not just flu is it by any other name?

No I can’t but i’m not going to risk not having a jab just to prove a point.

Lets just hope we have stockpiled ventilators this time!

Having a jab or indeed any medication should be the decision of the patient in all cases, after discussing with your doctor and doing your own research. I would hate anything to happen to a person who followed my advice Mr Smith. You do what you think is best for your health like I do…

1 Like

I won’t be having any more Covid jabs ( I’ve had 3). I have never had a flu jab so won’t have that either. I think I have a strong immune system because I haven’t had the flu since my sons were small and I’ve not had Covid either. As OGF has said, folks should make their own minds up about whether to have the jab, or not, and then live with the consequences of their decision.

2 Likes

I am 85 now and I didn’t bother with the flu jab until I was about 80. Now I take all the covid and flu jabs I am offered. I did have covid about 18 months ago but symptoms were minimal.

Hi

I have had Covid twice, on one occasion when I was in a bay on a Covid Ward, i was the only one of the 4 in my bay who survived.

Those that died were not all elderly or ill, some where young and fit.

well touch wood,i am 82 and a traveller, as in six months abroad, so i have already had six covid jabs, i will be gone before the new one comes out, else i would have that too.

Gone as in Dead Crabby?

I had this sort of exchange in real street.

I hope that’s gone as in gone travelling . Crabby.

i will let you know Eliza, mmmm or perhaps i wont…

tickets booked and paid for, my bedroom if aired and ready, i just need to make it to the plane…

2 Likes

Safe journey Crabby, which ever way you end up going…
:grin: