Neighbours is Back

According to this evenings news Amazon has picked up Neighbours and will revive it.

Well,it wont be in my house Bruce.
Return it to Amazon.

They are wasting their time. Neighbours has been Brain Dead for years! :skull_and_crossbones:

Weird. I thought it had become commercially unviable.

Oh Joy. :slightly_frowning_face:

Makes one wonder though. At some stage, the big guns such as Corrie and Eastenders will come to an end. Nothing lasts forever.

Never watched even one episode of Eastenders. :joy:. Stopped watching Corrie over 20 years ago. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Last time I watched a soap was Brookside I think. :thinking: From the storylines which make the “news” I don’t think I’ll be watching anytime soon either.

1 Like

I used to watch Crossroads. It was on at tea time and mum wouldn’t miss it. I got kind of hooked. :sweat_smile: :hugs:

1 Like

Nobody watched Eldorado?

In fact, I could rewrite that sentence as a statement and without the question mark😉

My thoughts exactly
:frowning:

Sorry nope. Not really a soap person. Like my detective series though. :grin:

1 Like

Couldn’t get into that one Dex. I like some old, some newer, and some very different.
Grimm.
Dresden Files.
Rizzoli and Isles.
Line of Duty.
Poirot.
Magnum.
The Professionals.
Dempsy and Makepeace.
Sherlock Homes. (old stuff)

I feel cheated 
 it was only last week we said RIP to Neighbours, now it’s coming back. I feel used.

I remember it! And I thought it had a future, but no sadly.

I have to be honest and say I have never seen Neighbours or indeed many soaps, in fact the last one I watched was Coronation Street and the only character I can remember was Ena Sharples (I think that was her name).

However they do employ a lot of actors, often their first “job” and stars do emerge from them so I won’t decry them.

I kind of did too!
It’s nothing to be ashamed of :wink: