My theory on the human race

we all know the story about Adam and eve and about evolution but I would like to put in your minds my theory on how humans started out on earth.

It might seem a bit wild but bear with me

Thousands if not millions of years ago far distant planets that were inhabited constantly were fighting each other. Due to the distance in space it was impossible to go from one galaxy to another without setting up food relay planets for the return trip. Now the form of food was not what we think of food, no we were the food. So earth was designated as a food return refresh stock point.
So off went the aliens to fight some far distant planet and must have been defeated because they never came back. Now human, being what they are, started breeding like rabbits. Well they had nothing else to do but bonk all day and night long. Soon there was little room left, so some went to seek far distant lands where they could bonk as often as they liked because there was plenty of space. Eventually humans through their frantic bonking soon covered the earth.

and that dear friends is my theory on how humans came to live on this plante called earth

1 Like

Have you been watching Star Trek?

1 Like

oh I had this theory long before Star Trek appeared on the scene

Pre 69, how long pre 69?

Long before I was 69 and we all know what 69 represents

Poor old Darwin.Up nights working out his theory and all for nothing!

That’s Life!

You give your best guess, then don’t live long enough to find out if you were right. :laughing:

I should be knighted for discovering that but as they say “once a king, always a king, but once a knight is sufficient and exhausting”

Nice one RS, but, not sure the Ladies will agree :icon_wink:

knighted or knotted?

So what happened to the spaceship?

What do you think happened?

If you consider god as an alien 40% of adult Americans may agree with him.

Sorry, I don’t believe in percentages!

Good grief! We haven’t had a conspiracy theory for yonks….out bloody standing
I always believed that the Royal Family were alien shift changing lizards from another planet….but I haven’t been well :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you Erich Von Daniken :alien:

Mmmmm ??.
A lot of bonking eh ? trust me to be born too late,just my luck :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I feel I’ve done my bit :kissing_heart:

So, I’m just a menu item on some Alien’s equivalent of a McDonalds planet?

I’m glad the SOB’s didn’t come back then, hope they crashed into a supernova and they’re spacedust, Swine! :alien::alien::hamburger: