My St Valentine’s Day Disaster!

Do you find biting your tongue easy mate :wink: …that was a tongue-in-cheek joke :grin:

2 Likes

I didn’t think anyone over the age of 5yrs ever said ‘poo’ anyway!

1 Like

Then this thread will have well and truly filled that particular gap in your knowledge, Tabby. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

ST, What other polite word could l have used?

Sorry, Harbal, l hit on your post in error… it was to be directed to ST’s post.

I realised that, but now I am waiting for suggestions of possible alternatives to the word “poo” to come flooding in. :smiley:

1 Like

I dare not think… but we are all polite on this forum so maybe none at all !!

Well I won’t be offering any. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just a few off the top of my head, and no!!! I do not have bodily waste on the top of my head

Number two
Winnie the
Chod
crap
Stool
excrement
business
motion
feaces
doo doos

2 Likes

I’m going into hiding as l will get the blame for all this!!! :laughing:

3 Likes

After raising four children, I decided on the term “blanket adhesive” :astonished::point_right::grin:

1 Like

To me, the word “poo” seems to be the only polite way of describing it. Lots of adults say “poo”.

1 Like

I think you forgot “shit”, though that isn’t a word that I’d ever use, especially in mixed company.

1 Like

Chod? That’s a new one on me! Oh, and you also forgot turd. Horrible word though, not one I’d use :icon_redface:

1 Like

Actually, any short, made up word said in the right context would convey the meaning quite effectively. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Well, I’d normally use one of the four letter words and bet a few of you would too but we don’t want to traumatise anyone!

How about just an emoji!

:poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

I would rather you just stick to words, Maree. :face_vomiting: :078:

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

OK :rofl: I just remembered “log”, that would have been pretty descriptive of Art’s problem obstructions :rofl: :wood:

1 Like

How about “droppings”?

3 Likes

Not heard that one before.

1 Like

What is so wrong - or impolite - about Faeces, Motion or Excrement ? Just find it curious, that’s all.