My St Valentine’s Day Disaster!

Mmmn, Well my St Valentine’s Day went well!.. Not! :laughing:
He brought a card, big box of Ferrero Roche and a single half dead red rose!
I gave him a card and some boxes of his favourite Liquorice Allsorts.

I didn’t get any food out as he said he would bring stuff… errrm … he brought a cabbage, a bag of carrots and a bag of potatoes.
I said, ‘l thought we were having steak’?
Oh’, he said, l thought you would do the joint of lamb, or beef, l brought last week?’
I said, ‘You don’t have a roast on Valentine’s Day! You didn’t expect me to slave over a hot stove cooking a roast on the most romantic day of the year?’
‘Oh’, he said with the glummest face, l have ever seen in my life!

Then the atmosphere set in and the silence was unbearable…it was so awkward…
Feeling bad, l went to my freezer and found two fillet steaks. I had already put some champagne in my fridge
I think we both realised it wasn’t going to be a nice evening, so we both agreed to leave it… he left…

It’s a shame really as l wanted to broach the subject of how his massive poos are blocking up my drains lately and l am getting fed up of hosing them…

I have just had my fillet steak and it was delish!

12 Likes

Can l just say… this is all true. I didn’t make it up!

3 Likes

Oops!

Maybe you should have left dull, worthy and dependable for a rainy day and plumped for Jack the Lad for a frivolous, fun Valentines evening! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Boot, I think you’re right!! :laughing:

1 Like

Being alone isn’t always fun, but you’ve reminded me why I prefer it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Mind you, I’m not sure Valentine’s Night would have been the best time to broach the problem of his massive poos blocking your drains!!! …
Not exactly the most romantic topic of conversation!!! :rofl: :rofl:
:nauseated_face:

1 Like

Actually, Boot… massive was mild… ginormous would have been more correct!
I spent this afternoon in my garden, drain cover off and hosing! It’s been there since last Friday and hadn’t budged!
This is the second time, it’s happened and l am getting g fed up of it.
I swear they are not mine as l would’ve been in casualty on each occasion.

Well I must say, its an unusual present. have you mentioned that perhaps next year, flowers might be more appropriate?

Or won’t there be a “next year”? :smiley:

1 Like

Forget the flowers - this girl needs a set of drain clearing rods and a power hose! :rofl:

4 Likes

Pixie, I would prefer chocs, you can’t eat flowers!

1 Like

Flowers don’t cause poo though… :+1:

3 Likes

Art I’m laughing here that is one blinking good reason to get rid, omg imagine a lifetime of hosing out ya drains . To think he uses your pretty bathroom and sits his backside down and makes it most unpleasant . Hes rich too isnt he yet sounds as mean as can be ( I’ve met em too )

These are the reasons 8 years ago I made the decision to be on my own

A true story … he was tall handsome and fun we spent the Friday night together then he went off to work saying he would be back later that evening to dine on the delicious steak I said I would cook , 6 30pm sounds great he said . The meal almost ready , sirloin steak garlic mushrooms tomatoes home made chips and petit pous , and its 6.40pm , at 7pm i rang him and was told " I’ll come when i want to , I’m playing golf" …

I told him not to bother using two words and I sat down and ate both meals and drank the bottle of wine all to myself

Loved your story

9 Likes

And they say romance is dead. :rofl:
Get Dyno Rod out and give him the bill.

4 Likes

What! To go with the manure?

2 Likes

@Artangel … and thanks,it’s the best laugh I’ve had all day and cheered me up no end.

1 Like

Will you tell him his case has been discussed online? :grinning:

3 Likes

Haha! Now that’s just being rude! :joy: The poor man obviously has difficulty expressing himself!

I just re-read that…

3 Likes

Hmm …yes. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah yeah, I know…:roll_eyes: :joy: Good grief I’ve just come from a lovely thread of unrequited love, and now I’m here discussing poo.

I love forum life! :joy:

3 Likes

Tis true, you never know what will leap out at you next.

1 Like