My St Valentine’s Day Disaster!

Hi

Art, you are an absolute stunner, you make me laugh so much.

Brilliant.

1 Like

At least you were able to tell the chaff from the wheat, Art! :joy:

1 Like

susan, I am pleased it made you laugh. Your Valentine’s date sounded worse! At least, you had a nice meal!!

1 Like

Morty, l had to get Dynarod out years ago and it was a hundred and something then! There was a problem in the no return valve in the last chamber.
I hate drains as l always seem to get splashed in the face with water, l hope!

Will you keep seeing him Art? Maybe its over ?

1 Like

I must admit that a carrot and cabbage are not very romantic gifts, but I can’t help but feel sorry for the poor chap as well.
Art, a question if I may? Do your two gentlemen friends know about each other, or do they each think they are the love of your life?

1 Like

Art, I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so!

Should have gone with Jack the Lad!

At least he wouldn’t have been after roast dinner just like his mum used to make, maybe he’d be after a bit of rump :rofl:

As for the colossal poos, you knew he was boring, now you know he’s anal retentive too!

And who the heck saves it up to take a dump in someone else’s house when they’ve got a home if their own? Territory marking? Trying to save on loo roll?

4 Likes

Arty you are talking a load 'o chit again :rofl:

Funny though

2 Likes

Sorry to hear of your ‘plight’ Arty. But that’s the trouble with Valentines day, its alway full of expectation, that is rarely lived up to…Its best to be more ‘Spontaneous’…
:sunglasses: :heart:

1 Like

summer, l have to give him his due, he has transformed my garden that he sees as a project for himself. He has gardeners for his own gardener!
I’m not sure if l will see him again, he’s very stubborn and l don’t chase after men!

1 Like

If I may inject my point of view here.
The way I see it, there is a lack of communication running both ways.
The meal and its contents should have been discussed before the day and everything made clear. None of us are telepathic, so good communication is essential if misunderstandings are to be avoided.
I was not present so my conclusions are drawn from the initial post.

4 Likes

Spot on,LD, in my opinion.:+1::+1::+1:

Good communication is definitely the key, by both parties involved.

1 Like

Mups, Neither are the love of my life. They are just my good friends and that’s how l like it.
I haven’t seen the ‘Jack The Lad’ for some months as he lives further away. It’s just that he contacted me at the weekend to see if l wanted to go out.
So that’s why l had the choice between the two to see on Valentine’s Day.

I did Tabby’s St Valentine’s test in the water about three times and still Jack the Lad came up to the top, every time.

Oh Arty thanks for the laugh, what a tonic! Though I can see it can’t have been funny at the time, oh dear.

Though I have to say broaching the subject of his ginormous poos may just have been a little more unromantic than him bringing you a cabbage, carrots and spuds. Oh I would love to be a fly on the wall when that conversation takes place :lol: :poop::lol: :poop: :lol:.

1 Like

LQ, Anything, l write on this forum is the truth. I would never insult anyone’s intelligence by telling lies.

My life has always been the same, nothing has ever been normal but l love my life! :smiley:

LD, Yes, l did say that to him and he agreed. It should have been discussed more clearly beforehand.
By then it had all become very awkward and it was best to leave it.

I think also he was very tired as he’d been up all night watching the American Super Bowl.

1 Like

Maree, Yes, l know you were right and l did think of you at the time!

1 Like

That explains a lot and Mrs LD reckons give him a wide berth :wink:

1 Like

How about slipping some Senokot into his drink when he’s not looking Arty?

5 Likes

Foxy, l was so shocked, l even took a pic of it… lt made HMS Ark Royal look tiny! :laughing:

3 Likes