My Photos From Various Places

Good luck with that Bratti…wish I could be artist like my late Dad was…

2 Likes

Thank you Mags. The Cabot Trail looked like the hills were ablaze with fire. It was nothing short of magical.

1 Like

Except for the sea’s calmness, that photo of the lobster/crab pot could have been taken along part of the Devon coast.

Thank you Tiffany. Some of these pictures are from Ontario but the last pictures are from Nova Scotia since we moved last spring. The differences in provinces is huge. Ontario is gorgeous but more progressive whereas Nova Scotia only has about 1 million people. Where we live is a real touristy part. It’s like an undiscovered gem.

It’s nice to have to space to breathe and surrounded by animals to enjoy.

Some others have said the same thing. There must be quite a few similarities. The sea wasn’t calm there. There were 2 foot waves. It’s been rougher at times but sometimes it’s fairly calm too.

Then not far away there’s a perfect sandy beach. This was at low tide.

1 Like

What an adorable picture and story to match.
I’m so glad it all worked out so well. Priceless. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

2ft waves along my part of the West Sussex south coast, is considered almost mill pond calm. Like Tiffany, I have only just discovered your thread and I consider it good photography.

2 Likes

Haha. Yeah. You have a point. :joy:
That’s funny.

Thank you for the compliment.
It’s much appreciated. :grin::pray:

2 Likes

This was taken today by my husband while he was driving. He pulled over to get some photos, most of which turned out a bit obscene. Lol You never know what animals are going to do while photographing them.

1 Like

That’s really lovely @Bratti

1 Like

Mating eagles from down the road gathering nesting materials. Taken today while on our walk.

1 Like