MUSIC related anything...stories clips videos amusing sad just anything

3 Likes
1 Like

I am not in any way religious, I am an Atheist but in the middle of the ‘Lockdown’ when so many people were feeling sad and lonely our local councillor Tom (who is a real treasure and used to be a music teacher) took a recording of the local community choir singing psalm 121 and made a video of our beautiful Malvern Hills.
I think it was just what I needed at the time and made me stop and think how truly lucky I was to live in a place of such beauty during the Lockdown…

I confess to a tear when my neighbour sent me a link…

2 Likes

I love the Old Churches and Songs sung in Churches…why not…Places and Music in a Church setting can mean sometimes an atmosphere that is wonderful.
…I am non religious myself, but enjoy many things people associated with religions.
…I enjoy some music that is often associated with drug taking…neither do I participate in…
A lovely emotional moment for sure Meg…

2 Likes

Someone responsible for bringing proper music back after all that glam rock nonsense.

1 Like

Well that is great to get up too this morning. One of my Favorite Video’s is of them at a Concert in South End.
found it…

1 Like

You done it now Psmith…

Roger Daltrey and Wilko…

don’t they just have a great life in… Music
…rocking the aisles

1 Like

The Faces, different style of Rock but loved them in the 70’s

1 Like
2 Likes

and

1 Like

Learn something everyday about the groups you loved in the 60’s coming up to the early 70’s…Why Ronnie Laine…Plonky Laine in many peoples eyes…
why he left the Faces…His own songs that he wrote, he never got to sing because of Rod Stewart joining the group…

so glad you post that Psmith…Debris what a song…loved it and added it to my, to listen again list…

2 Likes

Yes.It’s on the B side of" Stay with Me" as you know.
You got real value for money with that record.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Never really play their Music at home…Been to several Concerts with them part of the line ups…
never disappointed with there performances…Ace Live

1 Like

Yes you do that with some.I’ve heard and enjoyed Oasis live but would never buy any of their records to listen to at home.

1 Like

I have been listening to songs by Liam’s newer songsof late and Noel’s new band the Flying Flying Birds and have enjoyed them all. Listened to a few of the many chatting Noel does and some quite amusing…
My all time favourite Video of Noel’s appearance is this…

I am a James Bay fan…big time…