Music Denial by your Friends

This is not being cruel whatsoever because,… a Friend knows you, and you can go the extra mile in some way to help them face there Closet Music Loves…
My friend loves Cliffy, he just talks about his Heavy Metal/ Rock Music mostly, and he like’s good Lyrics…he has admitted that…but when it come’s to his true love of Cliffy’s singing/performances he shy’s away…I have many times caught him listening to Cliffy’s songs…
His Favourites would be…

I personally do not like that Song at all…but as I have said he loves it…give and take in friendships after all…
This is where I would love you all to add a Cliffy song for him.

…He will be thrilled and might even be speech less over this…
but he will see it, and sure he will thank you all in some way or another…
Set you going
he loves to Dance and is having lessons at the moment…haha he sure needs them…

Go for it Chille6…enjoy and face this phobia of yours, for once and for all…

2 Likes

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a Cliff fan and IMHO no need to hide the penchant away. I like several music genre and as an avid musician, I play my instruments loudly with a passion for each and every one of them. I do, I hasten to add, have a detached well acoustically insulted music workshop in my garden, so I am also neighbour friendly. If I had a brother, I have a feeling be would be a Cliff fan too.

3 Likes

Here you go Chillie , one to get your feet tapping ,Tell me what Dance are you learning ?

2 Likes

Hi Eliza, been doing a bit of the twist and some northern soul. Also been doing exercises for loosening up my joints. The problem is when your 2 left feet have 2 left feet. I just can’t pick it up. Practice is the key I guess :grinning:

1 Like

Watching others on youtube may help , maybe mirrow them ,

I think you will surprise yourself , my Hubby was same but after a few lessons , he got it .

2 Likes

You do realise I’m now going to have to hang up my shield and leave this site with my reputation in tatters.

I can’t believe you have exposed me like this :joy:

This one is for you Di :joy::innocent:

2 Likes

Good Advice Eliza…Chillie’s problem though is a tad more complex, and maybe the wrong thread really to talk about that issues(s)…

1 Like

If I caught myself in the mirror I would surprise myself. :joy:

You are right mirroring is probably a good idea. Or I’m just one of those who is never going to get it.:innocent:

2 Likes

that’ll get his little legs moving… :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl: :innocent:

1 Like

Di, you leave my little foibles out of this :innocent::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Same Song …much later…

2 Likes

Hardly a minor issue…to be honest. :thinking: :zipper_mouth_face:

on a good note…just. …how’s the stilts working out then? . :clown_face:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

all the Over’s will get up and dance if they follow this…
think how much keep fit… becomes such Fun… :man_dancing: :dancer:

1 Like

Think I’m finally getting the hang of them. They are hardly noticeable under trousers. Shorts are a no no though, all that strapping on show.:joy::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

some were so funny on the gyphy webpages…some were not printable… :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes
2 Likes