Muddys Trip to Australia

I think it’s tomorrow you head home isn’t it Muddy? If so, I’m just saying safe journey home in case I’m not around here tonight x

1 Like

Enjoy your last day in Australia Muddy!

Wishing you a safe journey home and the sun is out to greet you! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you LQ and Mags we go tomorrow evening . I am not looking forward to the journey but we have had a lovely time xx

A long journey home for you Muddy . I remember it well. Mind you I was travelling on Singapore Airlines and had numerous Singapore Slings which helped!

Safe journey home . I feel for you leaving your lovely son .

Hope home is snug and warm when you settle into your own bed

1 Like

Have a safe journey home, Muddy.
Mungo will be ecstatic.
Take care. :smiley:

1 Like

I hope you have a safe flight home Muddy, and make sure they don’t fly over Ukraine, I think there’s something going on over there…Just a rumour!
:airplane:

Thank you susan we are travelling Singapore Airlines but it’s not what it used to be by a long shot .Re heating We have a Nest thermostat so will crank it up via phone when we land .

1 Like

Thank you Mups ,I hope so but I don’t know he will have been throughly spoiled at my other sons house .They have a very laid back attitude to animals They have kept me posted with photos of Mungo lounging on the sofa and on the bed ( he doesn’t do this at home ) He sleeps with my granddaughter so he will miss her .He will have put on pounds too as with the added competition ( they have one dog and two cats ) picky eating means someone else eats your dinner !

Oh well, it won’t hurt him to be spoilt a bit for a while.
He’s perhaps thinking - Mum’s having her holiday, so I’m having mine. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Foxy .This worried me on the way out as we did fly over the Ukraine I don’t know if they will have changed the route I should hope so !

1 Like

Bruce interesting video I have been to Taronga zoo their bird show is fantastic.
I think it’s a shame that these beautiful Ibis once considered a sacred bird by some cultures is called a bin chicken in Australia .

Have a safe journey home Muddy.

1 Like

Safe journey home, Muddy.

1 Like

bon voyage Muddy :airplane:

1 Like

Have a safe journey home, @Muddy - and thanks for sharing your trip with us. :sunglasses: :grinning:

1 Like

Have a good trip home.

1 Like

Safe journey home @Muddy. I can see why you will miss Australia, it looks so beautiful, and of course you will miss your son, but what lovely memories you will have and they are forever.

1 Like

Thank you all for your good wishes .
I am back at Changi now waiting the flight back to the cold old U.K. .
Goodby to the east .

6 Likes

We’ve put the heating on for you back in the blighty Muddy, apparently it’s going to be nice and sunny over the weekend…Have a safe flight…
:sunglasses: :airplane:

3 Likes