Muddys Trip to Australia

Absolutely beautiful Muddy, I envy you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

G’day Muddy! I hope you enjoy stay with lots of good tucker!

1 Like

Your photos are lovely - the views of your son’s garden and beyond are fabulous.

1 Like

How exciting, thanks for sharing your holiday with us xxxx

1 Like

I think you have photographed Heaven Muddy…Wish I was there…
:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Do you have to isolate? I am not familiar with Queensland’s covid rules.

NSW is rapidly removing restrictions quicker than expected (after a false start late last year)

Had to test 24 hours after arrival but it seems to be on an honour system you only isolate if you are positive

Yep, NSW residents have to report a positive RAT result in the ServiceNSW app but now QR check ins have gone from today I wonder if that will change too.

That’s good. It was much onerous when our family were over here it Christmas.
Anyway I hope you are enjoying it over there. Nice pics too!

1 Like

I just love the Australian parrots they are so colourful and not that timid .
Australian king parrots this afternoon

11 Likes

Beautiful parrots, such lovely bright colours too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They are so cute and friendly .

1 Like

Oh yes I remember. The colours beautiful . I also remember the song not sure which species but they trilled like music . The most wonderful sound

1 Like

I think those are Australian King parrots they look gorgeous . I’d love to see this with mynown eyes close up. Lucky you.

What temperature do you have there muddy x

1 Like

It certainly did - a nasty one at that under Japanese rule. Not sure if it changed much when the British took it over.

1 Like

They look beautiful, Muddy. I am glad you arrived safely. Seem to remember you producing some lovely art work on your last trip - hint - hint!!

1 Like

Its good to receive your reports and photos from down under Muddy, I love anything Aussie and always wanted to visit, but sadly will be out of reach for me now… :cry:
However, I understand the outback is paved with gold, nuggets just laying around, so I should have lent you my metal detector…
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

They are King Parrots LQ the temperature here is about 26 degrees because we are up on a mountain but we drove down yesterday to the Gold Coast where it was 29 degrees.

1 Like

Thank you Tabbs I forgot my sketch pad so will need to buy one one I do love doing the birds .

1 Like

It was horrendous a relative of my mothers was in there . He survived but came back weighing only six stone .

1 Like