Muddy and horses

I am goings to start this as an experiment if i ever find this thread again i will then try and find some photos .
Dont know how to put it in the animal section

1 Like

How do I post a photo ?
Ok done it

Charlie

3 Likes

Charlie is magnificent!

Whoo hoo you did it Muddy :023:

And Charlie is gorgeous :007:

Yes he was a lovely horse but bucked like billy O He belonged to a friend who found him entangled in barb wire and took him home ! He’s still alive .

3 Likes

@Muddy …you did it Muddy, beautiful Charlie

To find your posts again click on your Avatar , then the little grey man, then activity
For now click on your name here…

2 Likes

Yes! but i cant access all my photos but this is something i always struggle with on my laptop they are in there - somewhere :thinking:

1 Like

I am sure you will find them Muddy :lol:

And you might want to do one of these too: https://forum.over50schat.com/t/alternative-to-profile-albums/80541/6 (where you can post a thread and feature it on your profile - so it can act a bit like albums but can contain anything you want) :023:

Azz ever since windows 10 my laptop is a total mystery to me :slightly_frowning_face:

This was me some years back

3 Likes

This sounds a good i will have to give it a try but it sounds tricky:frowning_face:

1 Like

Aww you look lovely Muddy :blush:

And I am sure you will get there - won’t be long and you’ll be flying around the place, look at you already - posting pics and quoting posts already :lol:

1 Like

This was Tippy my naughty new forest pony he bucked too !

2 Likes

I hope we get to see some more of your wonderful doggy paintings @Muddy

1 Like

Muddy! You’re so beautiful

:hugs:

1 Like

I hope so Azz but i am afraid if i leave the page i will never find it again !

1 Like

Thanks Maverick i have not done any more I’m afraid .
I have been just asked to display my art locally but i have nothing to display they have all gone to people .

2 Likes

Thanks Meg I must remember this !

1 Like

I don’t know if this helps. I use imgur.

2 Likes

This is a Pompisetta a young ex racehorse the last horse to buck me off !

4 Likes