Muddy and horses

What a great photo !
What is imgur ?

1 Like

Thank you Muddy. It was an example - a test.I use this.

Imgur is an American online image sharing and image hosting service with a focus on social gossip that was founded by Alan Schaaf in 2009. The service has hosted viral images and memes, particularly those posted on Reddit. Wikipedia

1 Like

This is one of my favorite pictures my son on Pikaflor a wonderful Paso horse from Salta

2 Likes

Here he is again on a huge Hanovarian

4 Likes

Crikey @Muddy You’ve completely blown my mental picture of you out of the water!!

1 Like

I dont know what to say about that did you think i was a little old lady sitting in a corner knitting dishcloths :grin:

( actually I am now except i am not so little and i cant knit )

1 Like

I think he might have been imagining you all covered in mud, Muddy :081:

Oh dear:l :laughing:

1 Like

Gotta be careful here! Have always been a bit careful of how to reply to you since my personal experiences/observations are that:

1/ You are (irritatingly!!) rarely wrong.
2/. You know what you’re talking about
3/. You don’t suffer fools gladly.

Never really considered you to have been (IMHO) quite so attractive an eye candy :grinning:

It’s added a whole new perspective.

Mind you, I’m still going to put on some velvet gloves when addressing you. :wink:

Nope. For some reason she reminded me of an old nemesis on a different forum.

Time and experience has proven she’s far more intelligent and reasonable.

Given my previous post, I now feel the overwhelming need to apologise to her for coming across as patronising!!

1 Like

I am all those things Dex because alas it comes with age !

2 Likes

Yeah, but you could at least have had the decency to have been grossly unattractive in those piccies you posted!

Its the boots they tend to have this effect. :grin:

Whatever it is, it’s bringing out my misogynistic tendencies :innocent:

If Longdogs were still around, I suspect he’d post “phwoar” :sweat_smile: :joy:

I love your photo’s, Muddy. Great to see another horsey person on here.
I would like to see your art too, please post some more of your pictures. :horse: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Tiffs I put most of my photos on a memory stick and have no idea where it is . I have put it in a safe place ,so safe I will probably never find it again :disappointed:

2 Likes

Absolutely fatal!

Stephen Hawking was wrong about black holes - they are ‘safe places’ full of stuff never to be seen again!

1 Like

What a shame you have nothing left to have on display @Muddy. I have loved watching your threads that show your portraits develop as you work on them, are these threads available here @Azz?

1 Like

They should be yes, in our archives: https://forum.over50schat.com/c/archived/56

The only thing is attachments weren’t copied over, so if anyone wants to repost they just need to find them on the old forum, save them to disk, then re-upload here :023:

Wonderful photos of you horse riding, Muddy. :grinning:

2 Likes