Mo Farah is not my real name and my life story was fake, says Olympic champion

The Home Office are not taking any action against him.

-The Home Office confirmed the four-time champ will face no action. A spokesperson said: “No action whatsoever will be taken against Sir Mo and to suggest otherwise is wrong."

Modern day slavery is something that happens to Africans

1 Like

Cripes sorry about the huge link :frowning:

1 Like

It certainly grabs your attention! :joy:

1 Like

More

1 Like

It came as Sir Mo admitted he was ‘relieved’ the Home Office will not seek to strip him of his British citizenship or deport him. (C&P from that article)

Did he check with them first before he came out with the truth then? Surely if you were afraid of these consequences, you would keep quiet. Which makes me even more curious as to what’s behind this sudden admission.

I think we agree for once on this conspiracy, Foxy. :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If they are trafficking young people to become slaves in the UK, and have been for many years, why aren’t Customs finding them?
Is it really so easy to to smuggle people into other countries, because i suspect that many come in a truck via other countries?
Surely in this day and age they are able to detect live people with something that can detect body heat.

In Mo Farrar’s case, it sounds to me as though the woman who brought him over used fake travel documents and the name of a real child who had relatives in UK, so it seemed the little boy was travelling to his family, who were already living in UK.

The authorities can detect heat from live bodies in trucks - that’s why the criminals started using those refrigerated lorries, which are insulated, to avoid the heat detector - they are also airtight, of course, which is why there has been those terrible mass deaths of people smuggled in using that type of refrigerated unit.

Sorry folk — deport him now.

Until we see the documentary tonight, I think it’s hasty, and wrong, to form an opinion.

Apart from that, Todger, it sounds to me as if he was the victim, just a child, so surely you can’t punish him for what unscrupulous adults did to him?

Punish? No, but from his own admission he is in the UK illegally. Additionally he has been aware of this for years.

Yes, he can’t say he hasn’t had a good run. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

But you suggested deporting him.
So you don’t consider deporting him a punishment then?
If that’s not punishing him, what would you call it - a reward?

If he isn’t entitled to be here, deporting him would merely be a remedy to that problem. The fact that he wouldn’t like it is coincidental.

1 Like

No, it’s not a punishment, it’s correcting a wrong. He has no legal right to be in the UK.

You know…for all he is a great guy, and made something of himself, become a sir (even if it involved lying to the queen about who he was, I bet she is a little bit miffed)…I am just so sick and tired of being lied to by people who think they can get away with it. I’m not having a go at him, but when the story broke yesterday, my first thought was “oh here we go, another person not to trust a word of what he says” So yes, I’m rather sceptical at the moment.

3 Likes

Neither have thousands of others, but they get put up in hotels and looked after better than some of our own.

Anyway, like I say, I shall wait and watch the docmentary tonight, then see what I think.

Maybe the pro-migrant brigade have bunged him to drum up sympathy
for the boat people. ??
Mo arrived by aero-plane by his own admission ??
Just saying!!
Donkeyman! :+1::roll_eyes::+1:

1 Like

But those illegals are processed and decisions made as to their future.