Missing in your supermarket today? Daily list

Now they are talking about setting aside heaps of agricultural land to let them go wild. So farmers will have less land to grow our fruit and veg and we will be more reliant on exports. There’s a big debate at the moment about the lack of logic and joined up thinking by our esteemed leaders.

1 Like

Maybe the farmers will be out of business the way that it’s going with not being able to get the pickers, also they’re trying to get us to go vegetarian which we won’t. Blame the pandemic and the way that they’re doing Brexit. But that’s another thread.

Hi

Morrisons Shrewsbury today.

Many empty shelves, own brand soups, drinks, low fat ready meals., some frozen Yorkies and veg.

1 Like

They could always try something radical - like dragging the scroungers out of bed and making them earn their benefits!

3 Likes

The plan going forward is more mechanisation. Then people in bed can be paid a universal wage…

And robotics and automation.

You ever see a poor farmer ?

Tesco Six Seed Sourdough Bloomer

but they had Finest White Sliced. :neutral_face:

I normally do my dads shopping at Aldi but went to lidl yesterday. Wish I hadn’t, I had to come away with quite a few stuff due to empty shelves.

Bran Flakes
Decaf coffee
Kitchen Roll
Sugar free Jellies

No worries though, John got them from tesco today

Interesting development to deal with supply shortages!

Tesco and Sainsbury’s haven’t had nappy sacks for a few weeks, have to go to morissons, use them for picking up after our dogs.

Sainsbury’s hasn’t had any Del Monte orange juice for a couple of months.

1 Like

Yes Sainsbury’s has had difficulty with all the fruit juices, especially pineapple, orange juice with bits.

We rarely go to the supermarket these days - we shop on line and get the groceries delivered to our door. Today was a total disaster. There was no Scrumpy…:frowning:

2 Likes

We click and collect. Can be very disappointing when there is all sorts missing or they have swapped stuff out

1 Like

Our local Aldi seems to have a shortage of tomatoes lately.

As do Tescos scot and lettuce. :roll_eyes:

We went to our convenience store. We got all we needed. A package for the Post Office, tea cakes for our Ozzie’s mum, a stash of bog rolls - they are a good price - and a Scrumpy pack of cans. Job done…:slight_smile:

Went to Tesco’s for our weekly shop. They had no dog poo bags or nappy bags at all, nor did they have any of their own brand ready salted crisps. The latter, of course, is not a problem in the least, but we really could have done with some poo bags for dog walking. Will have to go elsewhere for some.

1 Like

I know what will be missing in the supermarket tomorrow. I will be missing. :slightly_smiling_face:

I usually do my weekly shopping at Tesco on Thursday mornings, but I got so bored today that I did it this afternoon.

:shopping_cart: