Missing in your supermarket today? Daily list

So today (Tuesday) I did an audit of which shelves were empty and I thought it would be interesting to see how this pans out over time.

Tesco : no ice cream :scream: no mineral water apart from sparkling
Sainsbury : again a lack of mineral water

Sainsbury seems to be better stocked than Tesco in many items

both seemed to have plenty of petrol although pricey

How do your shopping experiences compare ?

I hesitate to say it but there’s plenty of everything. :shushing_face:

1 Like

Fortunately only ever have to venture as far as the Kitchen Cupboards, and all seems well there. :biking_man:

Nothing missing here .

Fresh Orange juice and after the warning of a shortage of Turkey’s this year I tried to order a large Turkey crown from Marks and Spencer so I could freeze it for Xmas…sold out and they are not sure they will have any more in stock…so have to look elsewhere

Turkey Crowns in our Tesco Summer, but no frozen fish of any description though. There was two boxes of fresh Salmon from Scotland and Norway, but not a scrap of Birds Eye or Youngs fish, fishcakes or fish fingers and the warehouse is just up the road…
:flushed:

Still waiting for New Zealand Legs to arrive…My last Lambs Leg has been consumed now.
…Have Lamb Chops from our Ruffec Lidls though…
They have recently opened two more supermarkets in the next door complex…Aldi and Action…dont think Action is in the UK is it?

I’m just back from our local supermarket and the shelves are stocked as normal with no obvious shortages that I could see.
There were empty shelves … where already they are starting to put out Christmas stock, & it certainly doesn’t look to me like there’s going to be any shortage of Christmas choccies & biscuits if the boxes waiting to go on shelves are anything to go by.

1 Like

Aren’t you in Germany?

Wondering which supermarkets are fully stocked. Tesco and sainsbury’s seem light.

No steak and kidney pies, thick cut oven chips, or jars of sliced beetroot in M&S this morning.

There might be localised problems for whatever reason, but it’s part of a global issue.
I’ve just been reading about the USA warning people there are already shortages of some things & that it’s going to get worse, plus Europe too with France & Belgium already having difficulties (a poster in these forums can’t buy leg of lamb where she lives in France for example) and forecasting that they’re going to get worse there too.

Weetabix is in very short supply in my area and the own-brands are missing too :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Today I had Sainsbury’s delivered the groceries …My dogs usual food wasn’t available instead they sent a vegetarian option…he’s not amused.

2 Likes

Asda, no whole fresh chickens.
Plenty of packets of drumsticks or breast fillets, but not one whole chicken. Same last week.
Loads of frozen desserts, veg, ready made meals all gone too.
Also some brands of tea bags gone, as well as own brand biscuits.

Co-op, no own brand chocolate ice cream. Hasnt had any of this in for weeks now.

Went into my local Co-op this morning to get some Dreamies cat treats as Asda didn’t have any in stock for my delivery,none in stock at Tesco’s either so I’ve had to order a load from Amazon.

Co-op - Dreamies all favours. :scream_cat:

No shortage here

1 Like

Your poor baby! Perhaps some tinned tuna until stocks arrive.

Yep,all my fault as usual .
One annoyed pussy cat…

1 Like

2 Likes