Microchip implanted under the skin could be your COVID vaccine passport

I think the current systems will be obsolete in a handful of years. I’m sure something bigger is being planned to take over. All the blockchain stuff etc. That’s why financial systems are undergoing various consults around the world.

1 Like

I suspect it could be taken down in ‘Bite size Chunks’ Annie. The way we have got totally reliant on it, it would cause all manner of disturbance to our daily lives.

Hi

I am totally against any microchip implants for humans, it is inevitable that they will be hacked and also used by Governments.

What I am in favour of is ID Cards and your DNA being collected and registered.

We have Terrorists, Rapists, Serial Killers and Kiddyfiddlers on the loose because we cannot identify them.

This, to my mind, is just plain stupid.

4 Likes

My dog, Fang der Wunderhund has been micro chipped, he receives signals from the 5G masts which directs him to pee on council lamppost and dragging me behind, I believe it’s the Illuminati who are sending the signals. They want their own lampposts

3 Likes

The current proof-of-vaccine system is open to abuse. I have recently read a story on the internet about a guy in the UK who was being prosecuted for vaccine fraud. He had had something like 8 Covid vaccines in a month and was using his friends’ (or those who paid him) NHS numbers so that they could obtain the cards without being jabbed at all!!!
The same is true of LFTs. A photo or a logged, negative result can’t be accurately proven to belong to the person in possession of said photo/recorded result.
As we try to live as normally as we can alongside Covid we need much more robust systems in place. A vaccine chip is one such solution.

The only time I have had to use my proof-of-vaccines card is on entering Ireland. The border guards checked it, and the name and photo on my actual passport, extra thoroughly. I had also had to fill in a UK Visitors Form a few days in advance of travel which told them how I was travelling, where I was staying and how long for. I was happy to do that because it meant I was still free to travel and was doing so, pretty much as safely as possible for everyone.

If a number on a microchip implant could give them the same kind of information with a quick scan of it, I’d do that too. I intend to live as normal and as active a life as possible, (probably even more so when I can retire in 4 or 5 years) and restaurants, bars, events, concerts, shows and travel are all definitely high on my list of things to do.

Our phones, computers, smart tvs or anything else with a listening device can already provide anyone with the authority to access it (or not) with all the information they could want on any one of us. It’s a price (and risk) I’m willing to take to live in a safer world so a vaccine chip would certainly be no prob-llama :grin:

A microchip implant?..Nae chance…and if Anyone with the numbers 666 on Their forehead or hand tries to come anywhere near Me to do it,will get a kick up the arse,or worse,believe Me.
:rage: :skull: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

We will just have to wait and see.

I suspect that if any of your hypotheticals were to happen getting cash from your bank would be the least of your worries.

1 Like

I’ve got a Pacemaker in my chest, an electronic watch on my wrist, a mobile phone in my pocket, a Satnav & telephone + radio system in my car.

1. I’m looking for a way to run them all off one battery!
  2. There’s more electronic pulses, going through my body, then I ever had when doing my radio & radar stuff way back!

I feel I’m being interfered with!

ooops!., Rubber Dinghy on the starboard bow…!

:star_struck: :open_mouth: :skull_and_crossbones: :rowing_man: :rowing_woman:

2 Likes

Whereas I agree with most of your post Rhian, it certainly would be nice if you didn’t have to carry about so much stuff to confirm who you are. And also remember so many passwords for internet use. I am totally against having to provide a vaccine passport to be allowed certain benefits, bonuses and travel requirements. What is the difference between a vaxxed person and an unvaxxed person. Both groups can catch and spread the disease, the only benefit from being vaxxed is to offset personal suffering and possible hospitalisation having caught the virus.

1 Like

Nothing to stop someone stealing implants or making them up from scratch and reprogramming their own identity. Just because they are under the skin won’t stop criminals. The whole idea is nuts, but I guess young uns will comply because it will be sold as cool and expedient.

1 Like

I agree. Thieves dig 'em out of stolen dogs, Annie, so cant see why they wouldnt dig them out of humans as well.

2 Likes

If we all went back to using cash, it wouldn’t be so important for you to keep proving who you are. Cut out the middle man Annie…No! Seriously! I’m going back to using cash where ever I can…

1 Like

Why stop at cash? Why not barter/trade? Why place arbitrary value in something that in now way directly sustains or supports human well-being?
ok, I’ll stop…all heavy and hippie all of a sudden…

I completely agree Lucy, cash used to be something most people worked for to buy the necessities of life, now it rules everything we do…

2 Likes

glad someone agrees. thought for a moment I might have to get dreadlocks, shift to a commune and stop shaving my armpits and legs

Sounds like reasonable behaviour to me Lucy…Continue with shaving…It’s what I do… :sunglasses:

that is what people do when faced with such changes. I was told by someone in the know from a Greek island. Of course such arrangements have no legal basis so easy to be let down.

1 Like

I traveled through South America years ago, when the inflation rate in Argentina was something ridiculous lie %600! A couple of pairs of Levis jeans worked out to be worth a fortune and equally the same for my husbands sunglasses. We weren’t able to even exchange the pesos in Spain on a stop over for the return flight, told it was literally not worth the paper it was printed on…
I still have that money stashed somewhere lol

I had a similar experience with Yugoslav money in the very early 70s, I don’t think inflation was the problem but you couldn’t change it for anything else.

In a similar situation I have nearly 800 pounds sterling that I have been trying to get rid of for the last two years but there are no money changers anymore. I bought it when the Aussie dollar was US$1.10 so now it is worth about US72c I should make a bit of a profit but no one wants it.

1 Like

Keep it…you can buy me lunch

1 Like