Men with no socks

Ah! I was wondering where I left that Zebra!

2 Likes

Lucy!!..you are such a tease!!..:joy::rofl::heartpulse:…I bet he needs to have a lie down now…:joy:

“Naughty Boy!”

“Take a hundred lines!”

“OK, I’ll start at the toes”

1 Like

Wearing them offers an additional 15 to 20 years to your life and you make more friends in a month than most people make in a lifetime. And what about the dinosaur fossils? You don’t like them either?

1 Like

Oh I adore fossils! I also adore avocado socks…so I can see I might have a problem for the next 15-20 years :joy:

1 Like

I think I felt something move. An earth tremor perhaps?

1 Like

Oh my word! They are perfect! And the money converter tells me that 36kr is 2.93GBP…incredibly cheap! :+1: Cheaper than an actual pack of avocados :joy:

Interestingly, these cost the equivalent of 98.02kr on UK amazon :scream:

1 Like

There’s no rhyme nor reason to pricing, is there. But 3 quid can’t be bad! :grinning: Don’t know what shipping charges might be though.

1 Like

Ha! I’d be cheaper going over to collect them myself I think :joy:

1 Like

If you don’t mind sleeping on the sofa. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thats fine - so long as it hasn’t seen your bare feet anywhere near it :foot: :foot: :joy:

1 Like

Now you made me laugh! :smiley:

1 Like

Nooo - tights are horrid! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I agree I think i was in my mid teens when tights began to make an appearance on some young ladies that i knew. I thought they were awful but the ladies seemed to disagree.

2 Likes

I noticed that avocados are much cheaper when put through the checkout as potatoes, which is a pity because I am not fond of avocados

1 Like

Oh I can tell the difference between a potato and an avocado, and would never make that mistake. :smiley:

Funny, I would never have dreamed of wearing tights in my teens. Now I don’t think twice about buying a pair…horrid you may think but no where near as horrid as my bare legs :laughing:

I never wear them, Bruce, always wear stockings - usually silk ones as I do not like nylon.

ah!!! men with NO “SOCKS” must get new pecs