Men with no socks

Oooh! Now that’s clever! :+1:

I appreciate the technical crafty talent there, but its still socks & sandals

Why, Bruce, why? :cry:

1 Like

It is for winter! you don’t want cold feet when the temperature gets down to below double digits

1 Like

Yes but you don’t get dry winters there do you? I mean…you couldn’t wear them in the rain.

Now I’m confused about your weather :017:

I like those!

1 Like

I can’t even look…:tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Actually it rains less in winter than summer. This is for Wollongong and varies for location obviously

I remember reading when I first came to Australia in the 1960s that London had half the annual rainfall of Sydney but over twice as many rainy days. When it rains here it rains, we just don’t get drizzle.

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_068188.shtml

2 Likes

Oh we get rain…drizzle…smirry rain…I swear there are as many versions of rain here as there are covid bugs :roll_eyes:

It is pouring down with here just now!

1 Like

Ugh, its horrible isn’t it? Bouncing off the road here :frowning:

1 Like

My brother lives in the UK, he constantly complains that the streets and pavements in the UK are dirty because it constantly rains enough to wet the ground so that grime and paper sticks to it but rarely enough to wash it clean.

On his first visit here he commented on how clean the footpaths and roads were but after a quick 10 minute shower he understood why. That is not to say we don’t get the hoons dropping their Macca’s wrappers everywhere.

2 Likes

Could we see the next bit of the photo please Art and I will judge whether he is cool or not!

No the footwear is fine. The carpet is objectionable though.

2 Likes

@AnnieS …yes, I see what you mean.

Personally, when I see a man with shoes and no socks for some reason I find it cringe worthy. Plain socks dear preferably dark gray or black. :grinning: And not those damn little footie socks either Crew Cut at least. :grinning:

1 Like

Annie, Here he is as requested but he’s changed his socks!
Gosh, l’m going to be reprimanded for this!

1 Like

Art please some of us have delicate sensibilities. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Art, he looks to be quite the swinger!:dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Blimey…its a bit much to see this so early in the morning!! This is going to haunt my entire day :scream:

3 Likes

I think most men wear socks if they are wearing Trainers, you can’t wear socks though if you are wearing sandals. Its the youngsters who don’t wear socks.

Makes me think of corns, warts, and calluses. Natural, but off-putting nonetheless.

2 Likes