Men with no socks

ah!!! men with NO “SOCKS” must get new pecs

Do they still sell those things that hold stockings up?

I can’t remember what there called…horrible they were and so uncomfortable, tights rein!!..:joy:

1 Like

lol…garters?

suspenders

1 Like

No go on…tell us…don’t keep us in suspense…

Lucy, they aren’t called garters here, I’ve just remembered, they were called suspender belt,:rofl::joy:

You can get them in lingerie shops, I think Ann summers do them…I’d be to embarrassed to go in one of her shops…good grief, I looked in the window, that was enough for me, something was staring back at me,:open_mouth::open_mouth::joy::rofl:

1 Like

haha…I’m not even going to ask…

1 Like

Best not to, I thought I was imagining it, took a closer look…:open_mouth::open_mouth::rofl::joy:

1 Like

A closer look?! You’re far braver than me lol

Only because I couldn’t make out what it was,…:open_mouth::rofl:…her shop is in Basingstoke…I pass it when I need to use the public toilets.

1 Like

There is an awkward coincidence in that lol

1 Like

Not my scene.:slightly_smiling_face:

Yes! I remember them when I was a kid in the UK, a ring of elastic that was supposed to hold up your school socks (went under the turndown but at the top). Didn’t work well, merely restricted blood circulation to your feet and calf, still had to constantly pull up the socks.

1 Like

probably why they have barcode stickers on avos over here

They stick the damn things on apples here and by the time I remember to remove it it is already eaten. Not that the checkout machine sees them through the opaque plastic bag, you still have to tell the machine.

I find the fairtrade banana stickers really annoying because you have to peel them off before sticking the banana skin in the food waste. They have no purpose and some poor soul spends all day in the banana processing plant sticking the dratted things on. Perhaps it’s to distinguish them on the freight.

Over here only expensive fruit and veg has a sticker with a bar code which you have to scan and occasionally have to enter the code into the self scan. So a mango or cantaloupe melon. I’m far too honest to peel it off and pass it off as a potato on the screen.

I like them. :blush:

She’s moistening her fingers so she can open the plastic bag…I had a job to open one at Lidl yesterday,…I don’t like to do that, because my fingers have been everywhere by the time I get into the shop…yuck.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with socks.

I was quite enjoying “avocado chat” - it did start with cute avo socks

I’m not complaining,Annie, you carry on…:smiley:

1 Like