Men is there Something Wrong with Them

Men they say Women come from Mars…you really think they could even travel that far without at least their comforts…
Well Men lets face it…they are strange creatures at least…misunderstood could be a possibility… .
Take a freshly washed pile of there Undies Socks and T.Shirts…put it in a neat pile on say the top of a chest of draws…
Hey a week later the Pile is still there…what’s all that about…

Don’t know about cupboards wardrobes, drawers…do you need a map to get there…
Not trying to be petty here, but hey, Fellas come on now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m pleased to inform you that I don’t have any of those problems Di

:icon_lol:

2 Likes

Surely, if the guy ain’t changing his “Smalls”, long term there is less laundry to do?

4 Likes

No Minx, but you must have some memories of such… and hope when the one comes along he is the ONE…

2 Likes

No you misread that…Smalls are constant here,trust me. :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

They are all probably full of your stuff.

4 Likes

Are you cruising for a bruising?

3 Likes

You haven’t trained him properly in putting them away Diane :rofl:

4 Likes

Sorry got to go,have to do the laundry.

5 Likes

No so so far out…I have my own dressing room… :woman_shrugging:
you need to examine the male PSY here…this is about Males… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I am not a bossy person or his Mother… :innocent:

1 Like

I shall ensure that I ask the ‘ONE’ if he cleans up after himself then! Thanks for the great tip Di!

note to self - first date questions - do you pack your smalls away when the laundry is done?

4 Likes

When you sit back and actually think…They can go out and spend a fortune on tools and gadgets…then there is the other side of the Coin…
How many of those do you actually need…ok that is the harsh version
Oh my dear have you treated yourself yet again…oh nice have you not got enough of those…haha your’ll be requiring another wardrobe soon for all that lot…
I rest my Case…

3 Likes

5 Likes

13 Likes

Wise man

3 Likes

Mr cooked dinner to night and he cooks it well but oh gosh the kitchen looks like Afghanistan. One big mess ,

3 Likes

I am not saying this is happening lately in my Home because I did pay for Husband to go for some rehab to Love Island for some retraining and it seems to have perked him up somewhat…

2 Likes

If he cooks, you do the washing up. 50/50 - seems only fair :icon_idea:

2 Likes

The problem there Muddy is he took on the cooking…good.some improvement then…he took on the role of a top Chief…in his Mind he truely felt that…since when did they ever learn the full Art of running a Kitchen…they never did…there lies the problem, Muddy

1 Like