Members Art work

That has captured a look exactly. I can see that foal for real. Beautiful, Muddy.

Thank you my friends you are so kind :slight_smile:

Trying again with a human .
First pass

2 Likes

I love that little foal! My horse mad granddaughter would adopt you as her second Granny if she could :blush:

1 Like

You are ace!!

1 Like

I wish my grand daughters were I have all this stuff and no one to give it too.:frowning:

Second pass

3 Likes

Is that supposed to be Kwasi? If so, there’s something not quite right but I can’t put my finger on it.

:laughing: …….

Joking apart…looks pretty darned good to me. Don’t think Attenborough would be anything other than pleased with it. I like the slightly raised enigmatic eye.

Yay !
Recognition .
Mr M says I’ve made his face too fat !

1 Like

Mr M will no doubt be eating a cold sandwich for tea on Coventry station, which is where I assume you’ve sent him.

Hmm I would but he generally gets that anyway ( the cold sandwich ) due to my loathing of cooking .

1 Like

No not fat at all it’s a young handsome Attenborough and I think you should send it as a gift he will be delighted . Very nice Muddy , blimey girl you’re good

1 Like

Er well I have aged him somewhat added some wrinkles .

1 Like

You’ve even got the twinkle in his eyes that he has , he would love it

1 Like

WIP. Collie dog

4 Likes

Beautiful, Muddy……

1 Like

Thank you Mags
Trying to get away from animals and do something new but lacking inspiration and buildings are too difficult .
So while I’m waiting for ideas….

2 Likes

Sorry Muddy, but I’ve met @OldGreyFox in person, and it’s nothing like him (apart from the ears)

1 Like