Me, me, me.

Now I can’t run anymore you would be doing me a favour Arty…:cry::cry::cry:

Passions are fully transferable, mate! ;-):slight_smile:

There’s plenty more you can do, and need to do. :slight_smile:

Tricky one Rhiann. Maybe worth having a word with someone in SLT (personnel manager). Not to drop her in it, but more so that they can monitor the situation and make sure that the other departments are using her effectively. Apart from anything else, the school does have a duty of care towards their employees, including her!

Don’t you ever get bored of adopting the attitude of a responsible and engaged member of society, Dex? :slight_smile:

What?? You can’t run anymore?

Oh my goodness Foxy, you loved your running. I saw that you had a high heartbeat after a run one day but l didn’t know you can’t run anymore.
I really am so sorry to read that. Are you allowed brisk walking?

Oh Dear… I am going to get clobbered by the ‘Off Topic’ Police! :lol:

Yes but it has to be something he can do in his sexy shorts. I mean they are hardly suitable for train spotting or, indeed, many other activities.

Am simply luring you into a false sense of security Harbs;-)

Reported.

And as soon as I’ve posted this post, I’m going to report my post too :mrgreen:

See if l care!! Bring it on!! :lol:

Reported :lol::lol::lol:

Well it’s just that there are loads of threads where one can speak of doing the right thing, and I like to create a space that is free of all that sort of stuff. :001:

She sounds like a lady who is not happy with her life Art & you must have looked like a kind lady she could talk to.:lol: If she ever does it again tell her the police have been informed that she is a stalker and will be waiting to arrest her at the next stop, when you get off! :mrgreen:

Twink, You are funny!!

Actually, The Lockdowns must’ve been hell for her! :lol:

Some of us are fairly extensive peninsulas though, so to speak.

The best bit about Lockdowns was not being allowed to sit next to people on public transport - couple that with my ever-present headphones and I never, ever had to talk to anyone. Even the masks were a bonus because they made it difficult to talk anyway. :smiley:

Bluetooth headphones are even good at stopping a current conversation, as all I need to do is look distracted, say I must take this incoming call, touch the controls on the side of the earpiece and walk off slightly pretending to have a phone conversation with someone. :smiley:

I don’t mind the “nice day we’re having” kind of conversations, but I have no interest in listening to a long monologue about a total stranger’s life, medical problems or troubles. I have enough problems of my own.

This morning I met a woman neighbour…now, bearing this thread in mind, we exchanged polite neighbourly words and I prepared to move off. She suddenly said to me
“Have you been having issues with a mop?”

I replied that I hadn’t, and made to excuse myself

“Oh but I see a mop” she said “I’m a medium, and you have good energy…the 21st June is significant to you, and something happened at Christmas…not this Christmas gone, but another Christmas…maybe still to come”

Again I smiled and said “I’m sorry, I don’t know anything about that - I have to go now, see you again”

“Wait a moment” she said “You have issues with your arms like you have to flex them all the time”

(Only when I have to push someone out of the way, lady!!)

“No, I have no problems with my arms” I said, getting a bit irritated now

“You don’t have faith in spiritualists do you…I can sense you keep people at a distance”

“Listen” I said “I have no idea about any of that, but I really need to go now, bye”

“Think about what I said…” she called after me “Think about it!”

Aye right, so…there you go. me, me, me. Except it wasn’t ME talking about myself, it was some odd woman in the street!

Come on, Pixie, you must admit it’s uncanny how she managed to be so precise. :102:

:lol::lol::lol:

Pixie i think I have worked out what this lady was saying…

1. You should only mop the floor on 21st June, when your energy is high!
  2. Never risk using a mop at Christmas!

Sounds like the spirits are on your side! :mrgreen:
:043:

Aye Twink…maybe you are right, gosh you aren’t a medium too are you?! :smiley:

I’ve lived here for fifteen years and seldom have any confab with neighbors, I can’t help em with their problems and they can’t help with mine, so I say hi an bye and keep it moving.