Me, me, me.

And a delicate path, Rhian. You are stuck with each other if you have to work together. With neighbours you can avoid them. If you just grit your teeth and put up with her, your work environment is not going to be a great place to be. But if you offend her by saying something and it causes an atmosphere, it still won’t be a great place to be. A bit of a dilemma, I would say. :102:

My neighbour smokes something you can’t get in the shops, and the quantity of bottles he puts in his bin is astounding; he’s never mentioned aliens though.

It absolutely is Harbal
I’m hoping a new timetable and fresh start in September will be an opportunity for all 3 departments to take on equal responsibility for her working role.
Structure may motivate her to do more and talk less

If only everyone was as easy to get rid of, Twinkle. :smiley:

I don’t want to argue with you, please don’t leave with any ill feeling. In fact, please don’t leave at all. :frowning:

Twink, :slight_smile: Of course, you were only trying to help and advise me… but this particular woman decided to get on the bus with me to finish her conversation with me. She was only passing me in the street of the town she lived in, not waiting for the bus!
The town in question was about 15 miles away from where l live! The bus goes on the scenic route, so it was a long, almost one hour journey

It was her deliberate act to follow me onto the bus and make sure l heard about every minute of her life spent with her ex husband and then about her wayward son!

Honestly, l was a mute at the bus stop with her and for the whole long bus journey. She wouldn’t let me speak, if l attempted to, she didn’t listen! She just carried on talking!

Then l was dismissed as l was getting off the bus at my destination, so that she could cross the road to get on a bus back to her town!!

I think on this occasion, l am the one that needs the sympathy and compassion… :lol:

I would imagine you have a very sympathetic and understanding face Arty…:wink:
Did I tell you about the time I almost jumped off of a bridge…:cry:

Come here you poor, troubled soul and lay your head on my sympathetic shoulder whilst l pat your troubled head! :lol:

With an axe! :lol:

Patience is a virtue, Arty.

And I think you have a lot more of it than you realise! :slight_smile:

Now I can’t run anymore you would be doing me a favour Arty…:cry::cry::cry:

Passions are fully transferable, mate! ;-):slight_smile:

There’s plenty more you can do, and need to do. :slight_smile:

Tricky one Rhiann. Maybe worth having a word with someone in SLT (personnel manager). Not to drop her in it, but more so that they can monitor the situation and make sure that the other departments are using her effectively. Apart from anything else, the school does have a duty of care towards their employees, including her!

Don’t you ever get bored of adopting the attitude of a responsible and engaged member of society, Dex? :slight_smile:

What?? You can’t run anymore?

Oh my goodness Foxy, you loved your running. I saw that you had a high heartbeat after a run one day but l didn’t know you can’t run anymore.
I really am so sorry to read that. Are you allowed brisk walking?

Oh Dear… I am going to get clobbered by the ‘Off Topic’ Police! :lol:

Yes but it has to be something he can do in his sexy shorts. I mean they are hardly suitable for train spotting or, indeed, many other activities.

Am simply luring you into a false sense of security Harbs;-)

Reported.

And as soon as I’ve posted this post, I’m going to report my post too :mrgreen:

See if l care!! Bring it on!! :lol:

Reported :lol::lol::lol:

Well it’s just that there are loads of threads where one can speak of doing the right thing, and I like to create a space that is free of all that sort of stuff. :001:

She sounds like a lady who is not happy with her life Art & you must have looked like a kind lady she could talk to.:lol: If she ever does it again tell her the police have been informed that she is a stalker and will be waiting to arrest her at the next stop, when you get off! :mrgreen: