Massive europe snowfalls..is this global cooling?

I bought Tesco’s entire stock of spam…

Don’t bring it to the forum Fender or we’ll ban it! :smiley:

More like the bloody French heaping their excess snow on to us. Typical, the snow has sought asylum in France and now they are trying to move it on. :wink:

Bugger, another plan ruined:lol:

It’s not snowing here…should I be worried? I would hate to miss out on a world disaster!
If it doesn’t happen I won’t be able to say to my grandkids, ‘ Ice Age? I remember the Great Ice Age of 2019, now that was a proper ice age, we were snowed in for 8 years, The French came and rescued us, now that was an Ice Age’

You’re a nutter, you know that don’t you.
But you do make us laugh, and I luvs ya. :smiley:

Me? I am looking forward to the predictions from our resident conspiracy theorists being proved wrong…again…I just wish they would come out with something really interesting some like…[I]Global Freezing…the True Story,

We take you live to our Science Correspondents and potential Conspiracy Theorist Rehab,…[/I]

‘What’s the latetest Rehab?’

‘ Well folks, you may have noticed an increase in snow fall today in your neck of the woods, I know it’s winter, but this is the wrong sort of snow, (nicked from your local rail company)…this is a special kind of snow…(big ‘ooooh’, from a man in a beige cardigan in the crowd) …yes…it’s ALIEN SNOW! (Man in beige cardigan screams, ‘ I am out of here’, and legs it…YES…ALIEN SNOW…aliens from another planet are changing our weather so that they can live here!. They come from a planet which is warming up, and using superior technology they are making it snow in winter…’Take your Wimmin and daughters and head for the hills’ Not quite sure why you have to head for the hills but they always say that in disaster movies…I return you to the studio’

Thanks Rehab…(aside…picked up on an open mike…” he is nuttier than squirrel shit”

Steve…see above…that’s a proper conspiracy, get with the programme mate, move with the times, your audience needs a giggle, give us some aliens…you missed a golden opportunity with the Prince Phillip crash…you could have reminded us that he was a shape shifting lizard alien and that he started moulting and lost control of his Range Rover…now that’s how to do a conspiracy! :shock:

You lot may laugh. I saw a wooly Mammoth round the back of Homebase this morning.

Bloody fibber - it’s still locked in my garage…:lol:

Bloody told ya! It’s not a real mammoth, it’s a robot mammoth, the first wave of the alien invasion has started at Homebase

There is a reason for attacking Homebase…they are going to deny us acces to rock salt and snow shovels

Bloody neo fascist bastards…I wonder if Maggie told them to do that.
Joe, where am ya!

He has taken to the hills with the wimmen:shock:

Desperate wimmen…:twisted:

No, not Alvin, this was another one I tell ya.

Of course, I predicted this four years ago but I can’t find the thread now so can’t prove it. :wink:

Have you lot all been to the pub tonight, by any chance? :lol:

The record for Australia’s all-time highest overnight temperature was smashed last night, just one of the marks to fall in what is becoming a heatwave for the history books.

Dr Blair Trewin, senior climatologist at the Bureau of Meteorology, said a minimum of 35.9 degrees Celsius was recorded at Noona, between Wilcannia and Cobar in western New South Wales, while 35.6C was measured at Borrona Downs.

“Both of those broke the previous record which was 35.5C set in 1982 in Arkaroola, South Australia, and was equalled in 2003 at Wittenoom in WA.”

Part of a dangerous trend

Hot nights can be dangerous because the body can’t recover from scorching daytime temperatures and it prevents people getting a restful sleep.

Internationally, it has been observed that night-time temperatures are increasing at a faster rate than daytime temperatures.

Minimum temperatures have been increasing in Australia for the past 50 years, and according to the CSIRO the number of warm nights is expected to continue to rise.