Massive europe snowfalls..is this global cooling?

There are quite a few scientists who say we are not now in a global warming phase but now in a global cooling period that will last a few decades and some say a few centuries caused by low sunspot activity or what is called a grand solar minimum.
So it will be very interesting to keep an eye on the weather this coming winter and the next for proof that GSM is happening…

1 Like

I blame Brexit

could be why they invented Brexit? Brrrrr-exit

Two threads about you fav conspiracy in the same evening, that must be a new record.

It’s nothing compared to the Brexit threads.

I prefer the conspiracy threads at least they are good for a laugh

Just when the scientists think they have worked out what is going to happen with the weather, something quite unexpected happens…

If we could see into the future we’d all be lottery winners…:cool:

Time to get the long johns out me thinks

:044:

Only joined this forum today but very impressed by the layout of it…looks like i may stick around

If I throw you a stick will you leave?

If you do decide to stay Steven, please introduce yourself to our members so they can give you a proper welcome to the site :slight_smile:

why whats your problem mate?

In a word… No

Don’t forget Bruce, that global averages are not just confined to one place…And averages have only been calculated since the 1900’s, what happened in the billions of years before then? How can we say what ‘Average Temperatures’ are? The weather and climate are constantly changing…

Phew! it’s hot…

BOM has climate data dating back to the 1850s

stock up…the beast from the east is going to return within a week http://sat24.com/foreloop.aspx?type=0&continent=europa

Prophets shouldn’t be to date specific…no snow here

Well it’s the middle of January and it’s snowing somewhere in the Scottish Highlands…what a surprise. :-p

OMG! SNOW! We are doomed! Time to stock up on stuff.
I blame Brexit.