Marrying Rupert Murdoch is ‘absolutely wonderful’, says Jerry Hall - Update - Pending Divorce

Do you think she married him for love?

He’s a billionaire powerhouse, what’s not to love?

I’ll say this though, I’ve never seen her so radiant, absolutely glowing.

When she was a young girl her Mother told her to always be and act like a lady but to be a whore in bed.

A lady in the living room
A cook in the kitchen
And a whore in the bedroom

I don’t think any of us can truly say why they married, seeing as we are all ‘outsiders’ and don’t even know the people.

Is it the age gap or his billions that have sparked so much interest?
Had she married a penniless 84 year old, I wonder what journalists would have made of that?

Jerry Hall isn’t a spring chicken…
they look happy and at ease together …
that’s what matters most

Who cares why she married him? They’re both getting something out of it and good luck to both of them.

We don’t know Hall’s motive for marrying the guy, I suppose some might think his dosh attractive. If Murdoch was the last man in the world, I wouldn’t be interested, YUCK!:shock:

She looked radiant and happy - I won’t speculate as I see nothing wrong at all in this marriage
After putting up with Jagger for so long she surely deserves happiness with whoever she chooses

I don’t know or think it matters anyway.
They are both worldly-wise adults and if they can derive some enjoyment from the company of each other that is really all that matters :slight_smile:

I looked at the article and declared ‘I’ll give it 2 months!’

I say, Good Luck to them! I can’t see how money comes into it, they’re at the end of their lives and probably don’t want for anything. Unless, she’s after a good wad to leave to her children!!

Jerry Hall was a rich and successful woman before she got with Jagger.
Her share of his millions means she is now even richer
Can she really be that greedy or maybe she just wants to be with a guy she can trust for a change.
Besides… they’re a modern, high profile couple, I’m sure their lawyers would have been busy drawing up that (most romantic) pre-nup agreement in the background!!!

I don’t think she had much of a share of his millions, (estimated in the hundred millions) they weren’t legally married even though she thought she was.

Her net worth is estimated at approx fifteen million and the house she lives in has some sort of lien against it. Only hers until she dies or remarries I think or something similar.

Jagger is a known tight wad, she didn’t come away from that marriage with anything like Mills McCartney did …

A mere fifteen million, bless her how does she manage?!!

We weren’t discussing how she was managing were we?

Could it possibly be that ‘love’ figures in the equation
I think its a possibility

Do some people forget she’s pretty well off, in her own right?

Who cares why, if it suits them…great.

I cant abide either of them but who cares if they want to get married,good luck to both of them…if theyre happy what does it matter to anyone .

How heartening to see an older couple marrying at 84 for Rupert the Groom and 59 for Jerry the Bride. Neither of them look their age
Jerry is a rich woman her own right , she does not need his money and all the scandal re; his Newspaper Empire , does not bother her
She looks very happy and he obviously adores her.
Rupert Murdoch has a great deal of power and mixes with the most prominent people in the World
She will be a great asset to him and his Empire, and she looks as if she will bring lots of fun into his life.

I do not think her Vivienne Westwood’s Wedding dress was worth £8.000.00. Also, she must wear flat heels as at 6ft she is quite bit taller than her husband.

Rupert Murdoch must have other appeal apart from money, as this is his fourth marriage
He has four Children ages 57. 47 .14 .& 12 Huge age gaps.
Jerry had four Children with Mike Jeagar 32. 30.24 .& 18. And they all attended the wedding

Good Luck to them both.