Marrying Rupert Murdoch is ‘absolutely wonderful’, says Jerry Hall - Update - Pending Divorce

They do look very happy and all their guests
all of Mick Jaggers children by all his wives were guests even one if his ex wives so they must all be fond of Jerry hall.

I’m not sure that I liked her wedding dress, it looked a bit raggy to me! She should ask for a refund as it wasn’t worth £8000! I noticed her wedding bouquet was made up of Lilly of the Valley, I hope she’s not superstitious like me as I associate them with bad luck, the same as I do Lilac!
I’m in total shock by the sight of David Baily and Billy Wyman, I know we all age but the years haven’t been kind to those two!
I still say Good Luck to them both!

I wish them luck, may they wither away happily together.:wink:

I love seeing the Rolling Stones on stage, with a combined age of about 1200 years they can still rock.

Considering the abuse their bodies have suffered I’m surprised they made it beyond their 50s:lol:

I’ve said the same meself - even though they don’t look great they are still ‘great’ :-p

Good Luck to Them…

:shock: …:shock: … :shock:

I don’t think Jerry would like to hear you say that!!

He may be - but with luck she’s got a good few years yet.

so long as they make each other happy then good luck to them

Shes not even 60 yet…:shock::wink:

I like your avatar Cosmos :slight_smile: very nice!

She seems like a nice woman, must have been to put up with Mike for all those years.

We have had two houses with Lean To’s.

Thankyou Aysa…:wink:

The model and actress sought spousal support, saying this may change as Mr Murdoch’s wealth is fully ascertained.

Love or Money … :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Update on the update:

The message added that she should communicate with him only via his lawyers.

The Mail reports that tensions between Hall and Murdoch’s children occurred during the pandemic. Sources within Hall’s camp told the newspaper she apparently assumed a “gatekeeping” role to keep her husband safe from Covid. She believes that led his family to think she was seeking to cut their regular contact with their father.

Earlier this year, according to the source, there were discussions with Hall and the wider family about her financial status and what she might get when Murdoch died, the paper reports. It is said some of the family were concerned that no further provision should be made for Hall at this time, according to the Mail.

She and Murdoch, whose media empire includes the Sun and Times newspapers as well as Fox News in the US, signed a prenuptial agreement.

So, it’s the “family” after the money … :thinking:

She’ll never see Rupert bare any more.

Gosh Omah, you dug deep in the archives for this one! :joy:

Needs must … to make the “story” complete … :wink:

I bet you can’t find a report about his impending divorce in a Murdoch owned newspaper or TV station.

Where’s the Sky News report?

Thursday 23 June 2022 04:14, UK