Males versus Females, Odd things they Do or Say

Inside Every Man. A Child in Shorts >> Lurks.
:wink: > :grinning:> :innocent:

2 Likes

I dunno…I have never engaged in that production you claim women do, ever…
And I am 63…

I haven’t carried purse in decades…I use pockets…on my jeans or other pants…
I don’t need all that paraphernalia that women seem to drag around in their bags…
And, i have my fare ready

1 Like

Welcome to my Ideal bus que! :partying_face:

1 Like

No tis all fibbies…right in my bag I have a small purse with various essential cards in it…listed :innocent:
Health Card named as a Vitale Card
Top up Health Insurance ID Card… that verifies that I have extra Health Cover
French Driving Licence
Titre de Sejour… my residency ID Card
4 Store discount Cards…
Contents just emptied out…
I lip seal
I tape measure
1 Pen
I glasses cleaner wrapped
I tissue…bless you…
1 1000gms of Paracetamol
I face mask
old habits die hard a little tin of fishermen’s friends, going back 20 years to my smoking days!
That is all this Day…

And Then Husband steps in…mobile phone his wallet his cheque book his paper as he pays in the bank often bills…oh sneezes still so tissues…glasses for reading as he hates bi focals…usually something else added depending on what and where we are going!

2 Likes

Love you for that Dianne, makes my day bushcraft bag seemingly lacking, I’m always coming to terms with pockets, zips etc
Not much more to say really :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well I have no fork on my tongue but of course some days it does gets some different stuff added I had a nail file in there but seems to have gone AWOL and so must go down my reserves…I wear eye make up as I am fair skinned and fair lashes and hate that look but although Rosi and I went through the panstick stage when we should actually have been on the stage Panto style…
never since did we wear other stuff or lipsticks, I hate the thought of it even…eye makeup essential for framing the face into a pretty one lol…

1 Like

Sure you can if you join the brave and fearless mob like I did a While ago…freedom might not suit all but it gets you noticed haha…not always in a nice way though…swings and roundabouts!
…Now is that Hot Tub calling Moi

1 Like

I haven’t had a Badedas bath for yonks!
:thinking:

1 Like

seriously concerned about you now…have pieced together some clues from some of your more outrageous postings…and fear well more alarmed…at your kind of suggestive ness here!
Are you really a beautiful bouncy soft skinned baby boy?

1 Like

Outrageous postings?
I do beg your pardon :astonished:
Nah!I haven’t been soft and bouncy for many a year alas, not for want of trying, probably beyond all redemption :wink:

2 Likes

Now those were the days! :+1:

2 Likes
1 Like

Ah!
She was lovely!

Aveena is my moisturiser friend…

1 Like

Yes like people had real character persona’s…now seems all raz and not taz

1 Like

She certainly got Hughie’s clapometer going off the scale!!!

She has done a lot over the years …just not many will have noticed…

1 Like

I need to log off now have lots of serious stuff to contemplate.
but enjoyed your briefings…