Lucy Letby - the nurse that killed babies

The Australians were quick enough to jail Lindy Chamberlain a completely innocent woman when a dingo took her baby ,
The hate directed at this poor woman was incredible .
It took 30 years before they admitted it was a gross miscarriage of justice and changed the death certificate .

2 Likes

Also Kathleen Folbigg another Australian who is accused of killing 4 of her children all babiesā€¦a very similar case in that she wrote in her diaryā€¦died with a little help from meā€¦chilling

1 Like

Doubt it. According to Wikipedia: India has the highest rate.

1 Like

Nice try but neither Lindy Chamberlain nor Kathleen Folbigg were serial killers, neither were their trials quick.

Quick enough to sentence her to a life of hard labour without parole and have half the nation baying for her blood .

Alas, sadly we donā€™t have the quantity of baby killing serial killers like you pommies so we had to make do with Lindy Chamberlain. Unfortunately that disdain wasnā€™t to last long as she was acquitted by the Supreme Court, we just donā€™t have good quality murderers like you.

this has been reprieved recently due to extensive research and she has been released innocent?/

these personalities and actions are often impossible to reconcile - her was a female who had trained as a nurse - a caring profession and would have been taught the skills and behaviours of caring and what that really was all about. I went through it and I taught it. We cannot comprehend those who come out totally opposite to all we believe in a caring profession?

We all then clutch for logical reasons when there doesnā€™t seem to be any to see? - chemical imbalances in the brain [the same that may occur in psycopathy?] ; behaviour caused by the intact of illegal dangerous drugs?? - perhaps?? - and finally a suggestion made by an eminent psychatrist of his day - satanic - pure evil - ?? [M. Scott Peck] [M Scott Peck]](M. Scott Peck - Wikipedia)

1 Like

Yeah right she served three years in prison before she was ā€˜pardonedā€™ for a crime she didnā€™t commit .

Shit happens

You missed a couple bret. Was she some religious nut and told by God ā€˜To do itā€™, or was it the influence of the internet, movies, computer games etcā€¦or all those thingsā€¦It has been known with mass shootingsā€¦
Some people are so gullibleā€¦

which some claim also to be satanic??

1 Like

this behaviour was not an unfortunate run of errors that leaves the two I gave you before? ps: if you don;t agree make up ya own??

As religion gets kicked into the long grass, so Satanism seems to be getting more popular, especially in the celebrity worldā€¦

Her defence say the medical evidence is not sound. A retrial could be allowed, depending on hearing on 25th Sept.

The hearing on 25th September is for the Crown Prosecution Service to consider a retrial only for the 6 attempted murder charges which the original jury failed to reach a verdict on.

That is separate to Letby lodging an Application for permission to Appeal against the guilty verdicts she has already been sentenced for.
I think itā€™s the Court of Appeal that makes that decision.

1 Like

well there must have been a bevvy of different nurses all caring for this infants - so if she has already been arrested then it would seem that others have been deemed innocent [other colleagues I mean] - this is not really about guilty but rather how guilty and in what form as I have intimated previously ; satanic or psychotic?/

1 Like

but mainly its about removing any threat to our childrenā€¦

2 Likes

Inconceivable that this conviction is a miscarriage of justice.