Lucy Letby - the nurse that killed babies

Is infanticide a very British phenomenon? I have never heard of this sort of thing until recently (oh, and in the bible I suppose)

The Australians were quick enough to jail Lindy Chamberlain a completely innocent woman when a dingo took her baby ,
The hate directed at this poor woman was incredible .
It took 30 years before they admitted it was a gross miscarriage of justice and changed the death certificate .

2 Likes

Also Kathleen Folbigg another Australian who is accused of killing 4 of her children all babies…a very similar case in that she wrote in her diary…died with a little help from me…chilling

1 Like

Doubt it. According to Wikipedia: India has the highest rate.

1 Like

Nice try but neither Lindy Chamberlain nor Kathleen Folbigg were serial killers, neither were their trials quick.

Quick enough to sentence her to a life of hard labour without parole and have half the nation baying for her blood .

Alas, sadly we don’t have the quantity of baby killing serial killers like you pommies so we had to make do with Lindy Chamberlain. Unfortunately that disdain wasn’t to last long as she was acquitted by the Supreme Court, we just don’t have good quality murderers like you.

this has been reprieved recently due to extensive research and she has been released innocent?/

these personalities and actions are often impossible to reconcile - her was a female who had trained as a nurse - a caring profession and would have been taught the skills and behaviours of caring and what that really was all about. I went through it and I taught it. We cannot comprehend those who come out totally opposite to all we believe in a caring profession?

We all then clutch for logical reasons when there doesn’t seem to be any to see? - chemical imbalances in the brain [the same that may occur in psycopathy?] ; behaviour caused by the intact of illegal dangerous drugs?? - perhaps?? - and finally a suggestion made by an eminent psychatrist of his day - satanic - pure evil - ?? [M. Scott Peck] [M Scott Peck]](M. Scott Peck - Wikipedia)

1 Like

Yeah right she served three years in prison before she was ‘pardoned’ for a crime she didn’t commit .

Shit happens

You missed a couple bret. Was she some religious nut and told by God ‘To do it’, or was it the influence of the internet, movies, computer games etc…or all those things…It has been known with mass shootings…
Some people are so gullible…

which some claim also to be satanic??

1 Like

this behaviour was not an unfortunate run of errors that leaves the two I gave you before? ps: if you don;t agree make up ya own??

As religion gets kicked into the long grass, so Satanism seems to be getting more popular, especially in the celebrity world…

Her defence say the medical evidence is not sound. A retrial could be allowed, depending on hearing on 25th Sept.

The hearing on 25th September is for the Crown Prosecution Service to consider a retrial only for the 6 attempted murder charges which the original jury failed to reach a verdict on.

That is separate to Letby lodging an Application for permission to Appeal against the guilty verdicts she has already been sentenced for.
I think it’s the Court of Appeal that makes that decision.

1 Like

well there must have been a bevvy of different nurses all caring for this infants - so if she has already been arrested then it would seem that others have been deemed innocent [other colleagues I mean] - this is not really about guilty but rather how guilty and in what form as I have intimated previously ; satanic or psychotic?/

1 Like

but mainly its about removing any threat to our children…

2 Likes

Inconceivable that this conviction is a miscarriage of justice.