Logan Mwangi - Parents sentenced

The killers of Logan Mwangi have been sentenced for his murder. I should damn well think so too. The poor little lad had been subject to constant abuse by his mother and step-dad. When Logan eventually died of his injuries, they disposed of his body and went through the pretence of being concerned parents, going out looking for him. Unfortunately for them, the boy’s disposal was caught on a neighbour’s CCTV.

A bit of distressing footing here, including the mum playing the part of the concerned mother.

2 Likes

She’s a rotten actor doesn’t look a bit convincing .
I hope these unspeakable fiends are done some serious preferably fatal injuries in prison .
Why oh why if you don’t want a child , you hate it so much don’t they give it up for adoption so many people would have loved to have had this poor little boy .

3 Likes

I see on the report that this happened in July last year. So why have they only just been sentenced?

That poor, innocent little boy, wiped out forever, just to satisfy the glee of others.

I also wonder what will happen to the under-age killer? This 13/14 year old who is so seriously deranged and joined in with the torture, will in my opinion, carry on in the same way all his life. I will never believe young people that can kill, will ever change, It’s in the very core of them.

3 Likes

I assume the baby she had will be taken into care.

Vile people.

I think you are right Mups it’s a horrible thought but I sometimes they should be put down like a rabid animal .

2 Likes

Yes, I think certain people have different minds, brains, and emotions to others, and someone who hurts things - whether it be people or animals - at a young age, are rotten through and through, and no amount of re-hab can change their basic make-up, ever.

I also believe evil adults don’t just just walk out their door and become evil one day. There would have been signs that they think differently all their life, if anyone had bothered to observe.

I am crying as I read this report … that poor little boy!

I am sure we all hope they get a bad time in prison but, even if we hang the parents that kill their children , it won’t bring the child back to live it’s life! :cry:

I agree cruelty to animals is a ominous sign and the dog was terrified of him .( the 13 year old probaby the father too ) They are evil and should be done away with I don’t belive they can be rehabilitated, but social services knows about his and the stepfathers violence yet they left a defenceless child with them .
For some crimes the only just solution is CP.

They should be hanged!

Life sentences must mean life.

1 Like

Complete waste of time and money keeping them alive .

2 Likes

No. Capital punishment is always wrong come what may.

In fifteen years that kid will come out and murder someone else .

4 Likes

In fifteen years he could come out and father children, who will be at his mercy. I hope to God that any children he fathers will be protected from him right from birth.

1 Like

Should be sterilised as a matter of course .

4 Likes

The teenager has been named as Craig Mulligan and quite frankly, after reading the news article about him, I can’t believe he’s only been given 15 years. He sounds to me as if he should be locked up for life. And I mean life, not the piddling 15 year ‘life’ sentence that was given to him.

'A care worker heard him singing, repeatedly: "I love kids. I f*ing love kids. I love to punch kids in the head. It’s orgasmic." ’

Cauight the tail end of a programme about this tonight, and it said a Social Worker only visited the house the day before the murder. Apparently this stupid person didn’t actually see the boy, as they were told he had Covid!!
The real truth must have been the poor kid was covered in wounds and injuries, so was hidden away from prying eyes.
That idiot social worker needs sacking for not checking.

1 Like

I watched that Mups and I saw that too .
The whole programme made me feel quite ill, the callousness of all concerned especially the mother was horrible and it must never been even worse one of the detectives an older man said he cannot unsee what he saw and it has damaged his soul.

The murderer is only a child himself.He needs more help than just being locked up.

What help can you give a child who lies , tortures and murders ?

2 Likes