Live from Rehabs Shed

Ok Rehab, so bring me up to date.
What is your next experiment and when is it likely to be?

Have you got a telescope in your shed?
I waved frantically at you as I went by earlier, but you ignored me.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/halloween/witch.gif

Was that you? I thought it was the looney lady from 46…
I even got out the camp bed and waited for you .I was lying seductively on my Girls Aloud Duvet, I even sprayed the shed with one of those toilet fragrance sprays, splashed a bit of Old Spice under the 'pits, put some seductive music (Val Doonican) on the gramophone and waited… bloody nothing…:!:

HA! I decided you are all barmy Val Doonigan was a nice touch though:)

Rehab are you still with us?
I could hear some snoring, and something protruding out of the shed roof!:smiley: It’s not a submarine you know.

Sorry gorgeous, I tried to float down looking my most alluring but my brakes failed and I’ve been stuck up no. 53’s Ash tree ever since! :smiley:

Busy day today in the shed. Making stuff and painting for granddaughter who is a primary school teacher, the kids are doing a small play for mums and dads so I have roped in to make some stuff, I have quite enjoyed it. :lol:

How lovely. Now I must say sorry, as that is not faffing:lol:
Do you forgive me:lol:

Of course :lol:

Oi, Rehab, are you going to come and get me down from this bloomin’ Ash tree or not? :slight_smile:

Dare I ask what you are doing in a tree?

Bloomin’ typical! Bloomin’ men!
If you’d read my post you’d know I was coming to see you but crash landed when my broomstick brakes failed! I’ve been sitting up No. 53’s Ash tree ever since!

You have brakes on a broom stick…? I am not very good with technology :lol:

Then it is a good job No. 55 has called some hunky firemen to get me down then. :smiley:

Are you still up there Mups?

Medea, thank you for asking :smiley:
I would still be up there if it had been left to Rehab, but the hunky firemen came and untangled me and got me down thank you.

I am now sitting quietly in my shed listening to a play on the radio, as I sip my frothy coffee and ponder ways to mend my broomstick. :wink:

Naughty Rehab, I did inform him.
But he was out playing with his Spam Tins.:mrgreen:

I found a good way to enhance your broom stick is to add several more twigs tied together with dried grass to attach to the handle. It does not improve flight quality but is great for sweeping the yard.

I shall have to remember that for when I retire and hang up my treasured broomstick. It would be nice to still have a use for it in the yard. :slight_smile:

I don’t know Mups… You and your tree fetish. :lol:

Drat. You know me so well, dongle. :smiley: