Little Arthur abused child

I have been following with sadness horror and disbelief the sufferings of this poor little child at the hands of his evil father and step mother .They should be locked up in an oubliette and the key/thrown away
The terrible video of his last morning his voice crying no one loves me was heartbreaking.

Once again catastrophic failures on the part of social services as his own grandmother and teachers had flagged his condition .

Why didn’t someone save him ?

2 Likes

I’m sorry but I can’t bear to look at this…

I don’t think oubliette has or needs keys as the only entry/exit is via a trapdoor in the ceiling

1 Like

Me neither Carol, a bad start to the day…
:cry:

1 Like

Absolutely no words.

Utter bastards.

1 Like

Sat horrified last night as I watched the news and saw the videos . Unbelievable I wont watch any more .

I hope they get retribution i hope his father and stepmother suffer .

1 Like

Twice we sat and listened just completely and utter horrific. She needs to be executed…I think that is even too good for her.

4 Likes

In the Water Babies, there are two characters, Mrs Do as you would be done by and Mrs Be done by as you did. That ‘woman’ should be done by as she did :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I have heard a lot about what happened to Arthur and it makes me cry. He was 6 years old & on one occasion he was made to stand on his own in the hall… for 14 hours! :cry:
Yet another person who should be locked up for life , but if she goes to prison there will be plenty of Mums in there who will give her the hard time she deserves.
It would seem that the gutless father was more interested in getting what he wanted from the woman, rather than caring for his son… so I hope he gets harsh punishment too!
As for social services, when will they learn that leaving a child in it’s home environment is not always the answer. I believe that a child who can talk should be taken to a safe house where it can talk about what has happened to him & feel safe.
I have known a few difficult children who hate the naughty step, for 15 mins, but to leave one for 14 hours in the hall would have a severe effect in a 6 year old.
I often wonder if putting evil people , like these, in the stocks & letting the public demonstrate how they feel & humiliate them, would let them know how evil they were.
Whatever happens , I hope they learn the traumas that little Arthur had to suffer! :rage:

2 Likes

There a report the poor dear is complaining of having salt thrown at her in prison, hope it comes in a fecking great pot.

3 Likes

An horrific story, hard to read. I just hope the pair of them rot in hell… :rage:

2 Likes

It seems unreal that people can do this doesn’t it it is quite unbelievable and evil

Social services need to employ older men and women of life experience who could see deeper than university trained younger people . How could they not have seen through the farce the parents put on 2 months before he died. He must have been an anxious little boy . Its heartbreaking

2 Likes

If you look at all the photos of him Susan he always has a big smile! I suspect that he was told to smile , or nobody would love him! This woman managed to show a happy family with toys & smiles… but unless it is a tragic accident or illness, very few 6 year olds die when they are in a happy family… especially those who have been reported to Social Services!

2 Likes

Well I’d been wondering where his biological mother is …

Unbelievably, she 's in prison for murder … she was sentenced to 11 years in 2019 for stabbing her boyfriend whilst in a drunken rage.

Never has any little child had such a couple of brutes for his parents and such a callous, cruel step mum.

3 Likes

Breaks your heart.

2 Likes

We’ve argued at length about the death penalty.

IMHO, there are the occasional times that some people need to be put down. Not for punishment, nor as a deterrent, but simply because it’s the right thing to do. I think that this is one of those times.

8 Likes

Morti, That little boy asked why nobody loved him , as it seems that nobody did !
The problem is that so much work is given to social services and none of them can handle it. Arthur died because he never had a chance to be happy. :sob:

4 Likes

Does scum like these two get a defence lawyer?

That was the part that really dug into both of us and Mrs LD is still very upset😥.
We lost our only son during his first day, so we’d have loved the poor wee boy as a mummy & daddy should. I’m sure many others would have loved him too, but the poor boy was not given the chance :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

:sleepy::sleepy: No words

1 Like