While travelling on the bus one day
The driver was a girl called May
A buxom girl with long blond hair
Her upper deck beyond compare
While travelling on the bus one day
The driver was a girl called May
A buxom girl with long blond hair
Her upper deck beyond compare
Ooooohhh Chilliboot ! I say ![]()
Hmm!
I’m not entirely sure that rhymes but they do say rules are made to be broken…![]()
From other sites,
first two lines rhyme, second two rhyme and the last line has to rhyme with the first
I hope others join in it’s a great game and some of the things people come up with are hilarious !
Good fun indeed!
And yes, the rules are coming back to me ![]()
I didn’t know at first, just thought it was a poem ….but been playing quite a while now
I awoke from a terrible dream
I awoke from a terrible dream
with a loud, terrifying scream
I awoke from a terrible dream
with a loud, terrifying scream
A duvet so crumpled
I awoke from a terrible dream
with a loud, terrifying scream
A duvet so crumpled
Pyjamas quite rumpled
I awoke from a terrible dream
with a loud, terrifying scream
A duvet so crumpled
Pyjamas quite rumpled
Oh! How my goosebumps were bumpled
0k…a desperate line by anybody’s standards!
Still on my first coffee ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
The sun is out and the sky is blue
Exactly Ambre! ![]()
![]()
And I taken off my rumpled pyjamas - I think we’ll gloss over that one! ![]()
Something for the OFC selfies/pictures thread - not!!!
The sun is out and the sky is blue
The sun is out and the sky is blue
Oh where to venture, what to do?
[quote=“Chilliboot, post:7935, topic:58188, full:true”]
The sun is out and the sky is blue
Oh where to venture, what to do?
Jump on a bus, take a ride
The sun is out and the sky is blue
Oh where to venture, what to do?
Jump on a bus, take a ride
I know, let’s go to the seaside
The sun is out and the sky is blue
Oh where venture, what to do?
Jump on a bus, take a ride
I know, let’s go to the seaside
Beware where you paddle, the water is pooh!